Liked 11,149 Times in 4,425 Posts

Open letter about Brother John's moderator actions

Dear administrators and moderators,
    I'm writing to You because I don't see other chance to learn why some things happened.

On January 16th I was banned by Brother John without a single word why. First I thought it was a mistake but later I took an unofficial information from other moderator PLuto that it was because "Mirek Writes too much crap on the forum." (words of Brother John). My posts were never deleted for any reason so everybody can easily check what I write and how (search.php?author_id=98018&sr=posts - please be aware that some quotes are not shown properly in the list so without clicking on particular post You may change my words for something I only quoted).

I wrote an email to Mark to ask what is going on. After that Mark unbanned my account. That was January 19th. When I was back online I wrote a personal message to Brother John to ask him why he banned me. I have never received a reply. After two weeks I put my non-edited message into a rallying subforum discussion which was started by other members asking why I was banned (big thanks to them for their support). No reply again (viewtopic.php?f=98&t=156891&start=240#p1184918)

Today Brother John somewhat strangely reacted on a discussion in Rally Sweden topic. When I saw him active there I asked him again to give me an answer why I was banned. For the first time after three weeks I got an answer which was "You will never get a reply here on this thread." (viewtopic.php?f=98&t=160164&start=600#p1185895)

Where shall I get the answer then? I tried all means I could. I wanted to discuss where his hate against me come from but I had no chance when he didn't respond.

I'm not the one who shall judge myself so I let it up to others but I am sure that this is not how moderator shall work. After several attempts to learn what was going on and three weeks I got this one arrogant sentence. I am sorry to bother You about that all but I don't want to let it be...

Therefore I openly ask You to reconsider keeping Brother John in moderator function because he doesn't act as moderator is supposed to do and because he is not a moral authority he shall be in his function.

Thank You for reading

Miroslav Fric
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts

Re: Open letter about Brother John's moderator actions

A moderator should be objective and should think before acting...

@Brother John, remember when you got kicked off the Freddy Loix forum for having a different opinion than other fans/moderators? Was it fun??? Please respect everyone's opinion, especially when people are trying to express theirs in a polite manner... Moderators are needed, yes... But when a moderator is not fair, takes wrong decisions, and tries to hide and ignore the facts, then I'm not sure if he's in the right position.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

I've been aware about the issues for some time as Mirek knows so there's no need to push it further. I shall post when there is something to post.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 11,149 Times in 4,425 Posts

Sorry for that Mark but the message I received yesterday really pissed me off.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump