Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts

Re: Forum censorship

Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    rant rant Harumph! harumph!
    I really get a laugh out of people who deal in non facts and then get angry that others deal with facts. I

nor will your opinion of anything.
    I don't think you'd know a fact from Shinola..

Look 4370 posts in chit chat and F1--F1!! discussion opinions!!! Oh no everybody else is discussing opinions
    Hairshifter is discussing FACTS...

Again, we see your major fault as a human: "nor will your opinion of anything..."

Contempt and arrogance coupled with appalling ignorance...

Dunning-Kruger much, boy?

Oh look. Someone who has just once again proven himself to be lacking integrity has taken the time to call me a big doo doo head. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Wait... yes I do.

And when all is said and done, this is the person claiming he can't possibly understand why he was given a vacation in the past.

Read the fine print hater. I stated I don't care what your opinion is. That is a directed statement, not a blanket statement. I notice you've side stepped the question I posed that would display your lack of integrity. Those quotes can be horrible things when you are playing victim, can't they?

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts

Why don't you and your friend Airshifter go write long rants on some Nascar or F1 forum???

YOU and he have nothing to do with this... I do because Mirek is a friend whose words and opinions I value and look forward to..

If I were a Moderator I'd give you and Airshifter a one month ban for trolling this thread trying to disrupt and distract...

(I really don't except either of you to see the point that what is offensive is offensive from a point of view. I find you and Airshifter offensive to the point of disgust and have avoided ChitChat because of the endlessly tiresome BS--FROM MY POINT OF VIEW you both vomit up. but I'm sure you and he think you are clever and entertaining..
    I'd hardly call airshifter my "friend" since I don't know him personally and, other than exchanges on this forum, have no communication with him, anymore than I'd call you a friend for the same reason. Nor do he and I agree on everything.

You, on the other hand, are the poster child for someone who doesn't know how to play nice. Your response to anyone who doesn't agree with you is to insult them and, rather than discuss differences in an adult manner, go off on a rant not having anything to do with the subject at hand while throwing more insults - which you obviously think are quite clever. You have accused me of all kinds of nastiness from my time here as a mod yet have failed to back it up with facts (oops, sorry, you don't seem to like that word). Perhaps you might consider growing up and conducting yourself as an adult instead of a spoiled child.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts

Mark, you see here a typical way that things swing out of control and go unmoderated.

Neither of the 2 notorious trolls above are contributing to this failed conversation on inappropriate actions and behavior of MODS and my own take of the extreme irony of the Forum rules which demand a level of superficial politeness, while treating people extremely rudely..

You, I , they all know they are off topic intentionally so, and the contempt is slathered on thick n their every word, especially the horribly uptight airshifter----but I guess since he "writes nicely" his words are OK?

Mirek was banned for a simple comment to an idiot wishing some driver would crash....
    Why can both these guys for YEARS derail threads, be allowed to drone on just the hear their own presumably basso profundo voices and thereby show nothing but disdain---and contempt seemingly unrestrained, nary--as far as we know---a peep?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts

Mark, you see here a typical way that things swing out of control and go unmoderated.
    Things do swing out of control when unmoderated. Personal insults for instance. Here's a selection of insults of varying degree, posted by yourself, from this thread alone and directed at other members in good standing:
    "are barely literate"
    "their self centered fantasy based world view"
    "their happily delighting in blood dripping stuff"
    "Hairshifter is discussing FACTS..."
    "Again, we see your major fault as a human"
    "FROM MY POINT OF VIEW you both vomit up"
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Things do swing out of control when unmoderated. Personal insults for instance. Here's a selection of insults of varying degree, posted by yourself, from this thread alone and directed at other members in good standing:
    "are barely literate"
    "their self centered fantasy based world view"
    "their happily delighting in blood dripping stuff"
    "Hairshifter is discussing FACTS..."
    "Again, we see your major fault as a human"
    "FROM MY POINT OF VIEW you both vomit up"
    The contempt and disdain in those quotes is slathered on so thick that it offends me to the point of disgust.

I tried, but even when joking couldn't do that with a straight face. I guess my stuffiness and smug attitude somewhat grounds to to reality or something.

<clears throat to clarify my basso profundo voice>

Now I hate to bother you my close friend, but if you do not promptly pass the Grey Poupon I shall view your actions with great disdain, and I may well vomit up this peasant food.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Howay man like.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Howay man like.
    The Venerable Bede hath spoke, let them wot has lugs opn'em like!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!