Page 29 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    Rallycross is good to spend an hour in the day off live on TV, if there's no Formula1 or football derby. Why do you put so much pressure and behave like catholics in middle ages?!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon View Post
    Why do you put so much pressure and behave like catholics in middle ages?!
    because its fun...

why do you think catholics behaved that way back then ?

Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    BelgiumRX track will have some modifications on the track layout. The Hockenhein track is also defined.
    rxrx.jpg
    Last edited by giu canbera; 4th March 2015 at 15:31.

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I respect the guys who like Block and such things and I think they should stay in the forum but it is true all this "show" staff is a danger for WRC, and although I don't hate giu canbera I do hate Block and all the circus events. NOT has a point, why do you think they wanted to introduce shoot out? Only because they take drugs?
    What do you mean with shoot out?

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounin View Post
    What do you mean with shoot out?
    This. http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/113703

Thanks. That's known, merely Capito's plan. Still don't catch the drugs thing.
    Every motorsport has it's gentleman drivers, Ken Block is simply that, but he has a enormous contribution to the rally sport PR and drags many new fans into the sport. Getting new enthusiast is important to any sport, as wel as ours. I don't see the hate at for this man all... Did he kill someone, is he irritant?
    Tanner Foust is a very good -professional- driver, big personality as well, won races in Europe.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Thanks. That's known, merely Capito's plan. Still don't catch the drugs thing.
    Every motorsport has it's gentleman drivers, Ken Block is simply that, but he has a enormous contribution to the rally sport PR and drags many new fans into the sport. Getting new enthusiast is important to any sport, as wel as ours. I don't see the hate at for this man all... Did he kill someone, is he irritant?
    Tanner Foust is a very good -professional- driver, big personality as well, won races in Europe.
    Thats the problem.... the crowd the chinless, sklless doggy attracts is a bunch of low lifes who consider these gymhkana stuff he practises 10000 times to get 1 corner right are rallying or consider that it takes rally skills to do them... giu posted truck racing for christs skae... TRUCK RACING guys... TRUCK RACING.... TRUCK FREAKING RACIIIIING....

and since that crowd is of substantial proportion they will eventually influence the sport as well..... They are the plague...

8. Likes: AL14 (4th March 2015)
    To be clear on this subject; there is no competition between rally and rallycrossrx. No cannabalism. The cars look the same but technically completely different. Onther differences; you all know them. Only big advantage of rallycrossrx is TV, much easier, one location,cheaper and therefore better conmercial return of sponsors; That's the reason some rally manufacturers want similar event TV on one big finale, but you can't introduce a tennis racket in a soccer game.

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    ... but you can't introduce a tennis racket in a soccer game.
    Lacrosse?
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I respect the guys who like Block and such things and I think they should stay in the forum but it is true all this "show" staff is a danger for WRC, and although I don't hate giu canbera I do hate Block and all the circus events. NOT has a point, why do you think they wanted to introduce shoot out? Only because they take drugs?
    Possibly..long term cocaine abuse always leads to psychosis... it could also be mere alcoholism. Or a chemical imbalance in the brain leading to delusions of grandeur and mistaking the indigestion from last nights pizza with too many anchovies for some sort of brilliance, you know much like what Mr Personality Naught suffers from to our collective dismay..

Who can say? I suggest a vivisection.
    Last edited by janvanvurpa; 6th March 2015 at 15:33.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

12. Likes: AL14 (6th March 2015),Fast Eddie WRC (5th March 2015)