Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2763
    Liked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    The Stewards etc statement said there was video evidence the fire was initiated in one of the team's car's battery areas.

https://dirtfish.com/rallycross/worl...s-season-over/

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    No RX1e cars for Estering too. Thats 3 rounds already. Next theres only South Africa and Hong Kong races, which Im already questioning if they are really going to happen.
    Im Super sad for Chicherit and his team but this is making these electric cars look worst and worst. Its really hard to find a positive fan right now (on the internet)... And this is also making people stop paying attention to euroRX, which has been super good in 2023. I dont know.
    I guess this is just not working. The promoter is seeing that they arent going anywhere with this product. Im fine with the evs but most of fans are not. And theres no "Younger fans" reeeaaally coming in and getting hooked with these evs... Idk. Im back to the "hey, RX is a niche sport, stop trying to act like it has the potential to become the F1 of the next generation"... Cuz it will never be. Anyway...

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Had a blast watching the Nitrorallycross race yesterday and tomorrow theres another one
    . I never got into this championship but it was a really fun watch. Its almost like a college party between the drivers and the announcers. Heres the link:
    https://rumble.com/v38yli4-nitrocros...-race-day.html
    This site is weird, i dont know whats going on

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    No RX1e cars for Estering too. Thats 3 rounds already. Next theres only South Africa and Hong Kong races, which Im already questioning if they are really going to happen.
    Im Super sad for Chicherit and his team but this is making these electric cars look worst and worst. Its really hard to find a positive fan right now (on the internet)... And this is also making people stop paying attention to euroRX, which has been super good in 2023. I dont know.
    I guess this is just not working. The promoter is seeing that they arent going anywhere with this product. Im fine with the evs but most of fans are not. And theres no "Younger fans" reeeaaally coming in and getting hooked with these evs... Idk. Im back to the "hey, RX is a niche sport, stop trying to act like it has the potential to become the F1 of the next generation"... Cuz it will never be. Anyway...
    Looks like a really good crowd at Estering despite no RX1e cars, so there is an audience out there. The Euro RX1 is still a great spectacle to watch and very competitive.

5. Likes: lmmjvss (22nd August 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Looks like a really good crowd at Estering despite no RX1e cars, so there is an audience out there. The Euro RX1 is still a great spectacle to watch and very competitive.
    A 100% YES. To be REEEEEAAAALLY honest, If I were the emperor of the universe, WorldRX would end today and EuroRX would be the top RX championship again. I still feel theres no need for RX to compete in Africa, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia- So keep it in Europe. YOu dont see AMericans trying to take SprintCars to China or Germany haha (for example).. Also I see no actual reason for manufacturers to join RX again after the 2016 hype. It went nowhere and it will go nowhere. Its just a niche sport. Gotta focus on keeping SuperCars the level they are in order for more drivers to come and to have a chance in EuroRX.. Like having more drivers from national champiosnhips (France, Poland, Czech, Hungary, British...) with their "older" supercars.
    RallyX is doing that "Pro" and "AM" classes. It looks interesting. That way people can compete with "older" (2013) specs instead of not even showing up cuz theres no chances agains those factory Audis, Polos and 208s that were racing in WRX.

7. Likes: AndyRAC (23rd August 2023)
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    WorldRX's RX1e championship will race im south africa and hong kong.... With RX2e cars. Probably just 8 of them.
    What A Joke... Im out, for real. If this is not enough for this series to end, I hope its enough for fans to leave.

9. Likes: AndyRAC (1st September 2023)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIAWorldRX/..._reporting_on/

Hmmmm.... Contaminated Coolant.
    Fine, lets take the cars to Kreisel to fix them.
    WHoooops, Kreisel is now owned by an American company that is going to charge them a five figure to take a look.
    This will turn into a Legal-fight while the championship races the final rounds in South Africa AND Hong Kong with the RX2e cars!!... Its like F1 having two races but with the drivers racing in spec F2 cars haha WHAAAT

With only 15+/- of almost 50 RX LITES cars being used, nowadays (mostly in RallyX and NitroRX) OMSE is launching the FC2 project. This will upgrade/convert the LITES cars into Supercars. 150k euros is preeetty cheap for a supercar so let hope to see more cars racing in Europe and in America starting in 2024. Saw on facebook that French and British series are also willing to allow these cars. Im curious to see

Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    ESmotorsports to join WorldRX next year with Fabia RX1e

9109167a-fa99-459a-8ef3-dc41513d0574_skoda-fabia-rx1e.jpg

13. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (6th December 2023),Fast Eddie WRC (6th December 2023)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    ESmotorsports to join WorldRX next year with Fabia RX1e

9109167a-fa99-459a-8ef3-dc41513d0574_skoda-fabia-rx1e.jpg
    Finally, a new RX1 car..

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk