Page 27 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Are you suggesting that there are currently 8-10 decent drivers in the WRC? If you are then you're more deluded than I thought.

Have you ever considered why so many people disagree with you? It's because you're dumber than a box of frogs and, almost always, wrong.
    people disgree with me because they only scratch the surface of this sport...

98% of fans follow rallying for autistic reasons rather than the true meaning for the sport... i forgive them though.

Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    No secure sources, but theres some little Rumors that WorldRX could have in 2016 races in Mexico (because of Rally tradition), Australia (cuz they r starting its own national series this year with RX Lites cars and already said that they are planning that) and Japan (Monster Energy racing events connections + huge FormulaDrift interest).
    The other rumor is that Hockenheim could steal the german gp from estering =[....
    And theres a new track under construction in Finland. I forgot the name, sorry

Again....
    No secure sources, only a few conversations on insider's twitter and instagram comments

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Hmm, he who offers the most money gets a round. Replacing Estering with Hockenheim would be sad; but oh so predictable. IMG are only intetested in making money..... That's why the traditional rounds are being replaced. How safe is Lydden??

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    people disgree with me because they only scratch the surface of this sport...

98% of fans follow rallying for autistic reasons rather than the true meaning for the sport... i forgive them though.
    And what is the true meaning of the sport according to you, if I may ask?

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    And what is the true meaning of the sport according to you, if I may ask?
    it is quite simple...

find out who is the best driver in the world from a pool of highly skilled individuals and which manufacturer/performance company can build the most demanding car in the world from a pool of manufacturers/performance companies.

When people start bringing their autisms in the sport is when things get complicated.

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    I understand that it's World championship and you need to cover every continent okay, and there aren't always RX circuits in existance but please keep the old famous circuits as they are and race nowhere else than there! On the other hand, if IMG stays as greedy as the seem to be, rallycross as itself is powerful enough to start up its own championship, and one of the two will die. Guess that Rallycrossrx would merge with Global RX then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ounin View Post
    one of the two will die. Guess that Rallycrossrx would merge with Global RX then.
    Nope! Its like saying BTCC would have to merger with WTCC... or Swedish Rally series would have to merge with WRC... or AMerican MotoCross series would have to merge with the FIM World Series.
    Theres lots of "National" series.. and theres a big "WORLD SERIES" for almost every racing series.

The thing is that the Global RX have TONS of exposure cause its filled with stars. And.. you know americans... They know how to "put out a show" for the entire planet. But "Global RallyX" is just their National series. Just like BTCC... The world watches, but its just a National CHampionship. WTCC and WRX are safe =P

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Nope! Its like saying BTCC would have to merger with WTCC... or Swedish Rally series would have to merge with WRC... or AMerican MotoCross series would have to merge with the FIM World Series.
    Theres lots of "National" series.. and theres a big "WORLD SERIES" for almost every racing series.

The thing is that the Global RX have TONS of exposure cause its filled with stars. And.. you know americans... They know how to "put out a show" for the entire planet. But "Global RallyX" is just their National series. Just like BTCC... The world watches, but its just a National CHampionship. WTCC and WRX are safe =P
    I know Americans and their ways in motorsports---I think you should say "They know how to shout out a lot about what a big sp[spectacle anything is---even if there is mostly empty seats. They say its BIG! TERRIFIC!!! So it must be..... Even if it is dodging a few cones in a parking lot"
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

9. Likes: lewalcindor (4th March 2015)
    Exactly. "They know how to". But anyway. I got into RX because of the Americans...so.... Im a huge GlobalRX fan. Cant wait

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Im a huge GlobalRX fan. Cant wait
    what made you a huge globalrx fan ?