Page 137 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2762
    Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Good final ! Pity for Solberg but Loeb had a real good go at Ekström but was just held off.

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    It was quite noticeable during today's race that Petter and Johan K have a much wider racing line/style compared
    to drivers like Ekström and Loeb who drive a very tight inside line.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Does Peugeot looks less competitive this year, or it's only me? I know, 2nd today is not bad, but they didn't shine in the Qualifying sessions.

Liked 1,367 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not WRX but Oliver Solberg got a 3rd (2nd in points) in his debut in the supercar in Rally X Nordic today.

Live broadcast
    https://www.svtplay.se/video/1335627...x-nordic-norge
    Oliver S had a couple of impressive contra saves, that shows he has the right reflexes already!
    Impressive debut! And a new father/ son combo is born.

5. Likes: Alpha (5th May 2017),JUF (24th April 2017),Micke_VOC (27th April 2017),pantealex (24th April 2017),Rallyper (25th April 2017)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Does Peugeot looks less competitive this year, or it's only me? I know, 2nd today is not bad, but they didn't shine in the Qualifying sessions.
    They weren't that competitive last year either, at least not compared to 2015. Hansen won at Trois Rivieres but had actually missed out on the final and only got through because Timur was wrongly DQ'd. Then in the final Timmy made the right call with tyres and took the win.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    I would say they ARE competitive again. Last year they have been rather weak, but in Montalegre last weekend they were pretty strong. I just think that Solberg, Kristoffersson, Ekström and maybe even Bakkerud are better drivers.

Dan Rooke announced for at least 5 rounds in RX2 this season. He's local to me so have a bit of an interest to how he gets on. He was competing at an autocross that I marshalled at the weekend (he borrowed/co-drove someone elses car) and he's definitely a quick driver, if a little wild at times. Will be good to see some British drivers coming through though....just a shame that I'll stop attending the UK round once it moves to Silverstone.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Little bit OOT, but I think ERX should have a standalone event alongside the joint event with WRX.

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 9,312 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Dan Rooke announced for at least 5 rounds in RX2 this season. He's local to me so have a bit of an interest to how he gets on. He was competing at an autocross that I marshalled at the weekend (he borrowed/co-drove someone elses car) and he's definitely a quick driver, if a little wild at times. Will be good to see some British drivers coming through though....just a shame that I'll stop attending the UK round once it moves to Silverstone.
    What is Rooke doing this season, just the RX2 ? He was great in the British RX last season.
    #M-SPORTER

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What is Rooke doing this season, just the RX2 ? He was great in the British RX last season.
    Just RX2 announced at the minute. Not sure that the budget is there to have the Supercar for another year so he announced a few months back that he wouldn't be defending his title. Plus I guess the odd bit of club motorsport too given that he was battering around an East Devon field at the weekend