Page 133 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2763
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Ekstrom wins it... pretty standard boring WRX final.

Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Ekstrom wins it... pretty standard boring WRX final.
    Agree. However Ekström one of the best drivers, no matter four wheels sport. I´ve said that before, starting about 15 yrs ago.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

3. Likes: BleAivano (2nd April 2017),pantealex (2nd April 2017),steve.mandzij (2nd April 2017)
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Based on speed Kristoffersson could easily have won the event - set the fastest lap of the weekend and without issues at the start he could have easily challenged Mattias. Looks like it could be a good season though - EKS, PSRX, Scheider and Bakkerud all look very impressive.

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Very close, if not thrilling, opening round. But good to see the competition is where it needs to be. Ekstrom still the benchmark due to that consistency.

A couple of points.
    WHY have Peugeot painted up their cars to look like the EKS Audis? I've no idea why this continues to happen in motorsport. Just look at Toyota and Porsche in WEC this year.

Secondly. Say what you want about Liam Doran. Some really good insight on the commentary.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

6. Likes: pantealex (2nd April 2017)
    Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Agree. However Ekström one of the best drivers, no matter four wheels sport. I´ve said that before, starting about 15 yrs ago.
    Obviously I agree with you, Mattias seems to be able to master any 4 wheeled vehicle controlled by the 5th wheel.

Swedish TV also mentioned that he'll likely will have completely new car later in the season. Audi's factory support decision
    came a bit late for Ekström to be able to fully take advantage of it. It will be interesting to see if there will be something
    exciting happen in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Very close, if not thrilling, opening round. But good to see the competition is where it needs to be.
    Ekstrom still the benchmark due to that consistency.

A couple of points.
    WHY have Peugeot painted up their cars to look like the EKS Audis? I've no idea why this continues to happen in motorsport.
    Just look at Toyota and Porsche in WEC this year.

Secondly. Say what you want about Liam Doran. Some really good insight on the commentary.
    I don't know, requests from Red Bull?

Ken Block btw should stick to Gymkhana.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

8. Likes: pantealex (3rd April 2017)
    Liked 9,337 Times in 4,957 Posts

Also nice to see the fight between the former DTM teammates Ekström and Scheider. I would think that they are pretty good friends as well.
    They are also almost the same age, Ekström is only 4 months older then Scheider.

11. Likes: pantealex (3rd April 2017)
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Great race, but the EuroRX championship is looking even more interesting.
    Hmmm Im kinda worried about too many factory cars in WorldRX.. but lets hope they dont destroy the championship. Erikson complained about RX Board keeping "rich star ken block" without a penalty, Bakkerud said the new rules (from manufacturers) could make RX "less RX" (punishments for hard-racing and banging doors) and Marklund also sounded weird talking about that in EuroRX he could "have fun again". Lets wait and see.

13. Likes: steve.mandzij (2nd April 2017)
    Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    Also nice to see the fight between the former DTM teammates Ekström and Scheider. I would think that they are pretty good friends as well.
    They are also almost the same age, Ekström is only 4 months older then Scheider.
    It looks like DTM skills are more valuable in rallycross than rally skills, especially when rally guys are not having clean runs and have to battle in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Great race, but the EuroRX championship is looking even more interesting.
    Hmmm Im kinda worried about too many factory cars in WorldRX.. but lets hope they dont destroy the championship. Erikson complained about
    RX Board keeping "rich star ken block" without a penalty, Bakkerud said the new rules (from manufacturers) could make RX "less RX" (punishments
    for hard-racing and banging doors) and Marklund also sounded weird talking about that in EuroRX he could "have fun again". Lets wait and see.

Well IMO, RX in general is a bit too much wild west sometimes. It's one thing if two cars are doing a little door banging down the straight
    but deliberate hits from behind and other larger unmotivated hits should result in a warning.

I also think a warning system is better then just handing out black flags without prior notice because if a driver
    receives a yellow card, he/she knows that he/she is being watched more closely. The driver can then choose
    if he/she wants to cool down or continue to be aggressive and risk getting a second yellow card -> red card.

16. Likes: pantealex (3rd April 2017),pettersolberg29 (3rd April 2017)