Page 12 of 277 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Yes, i am following the championship live thourgh eurosport and livestream this year and i must say it is exciting in a way... but when you see drivers like Ekstrom coming out of nowhere and they sweep the field like they are dead flies it really makes you question the ability of the regular competitors. It is a fun motorsport but that is that. And do not lecture me about ekstrom i am following his career way way back.

Liked 793 Times in 377 Posts
    Ekstrøm would be among the top drivers regardless of what kind of cars they use.
    i think its sad he has used his best years in dtm, but he got well paid i presume.
    he could be good in rallying i think. The real sport

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Petter Solberg showed some good skills driving with the damaged suspension in the Belgium RX final.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Yes, i am following the championship live thourgh eurosport and livestream this year and i must say it is exciting in a way... but when you see drivers like Ekstrom coming out of nowhere and they sweep the field like they are dead flies it really makes you question the ability of the regular competitors. It is a fun motorsport but that is that. And do not lecture me about ekstrom i am following his career way way back.
    OK, you haven´t done your homework then...
    You should know by now how good allround driver Mattias Ekstrom is. Saying like you do, you even rule out Loeb and F1 Champions, because Mattias have beaten them all in ladycup competitons before.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Fwiw, Ekstrom would be considered the best performed foreign driver (non- Aus/NZ) in a V8 Supercar at Bathurst, since Yvan Muller had a go in 05. He was one of the notable performance form last year. Not surprising me he's adapted to another series easily.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Disagree. You don't beat Petter Solberg without at least being a pretty good driver.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Disagree. You don't beat Petter Solberg without at least being a pretty good driver.
    i am not questioning Ekstroms ability, i am questioning the ability of the rallycross drivers... when a tourist visits your sport and makes your top drivers look like garbage roaming dogs then the sport loses all credibility. I doubt Ekstrom would come to WRC in an one off and beat Ogier and Latvala.

That is the reason why i do not take rallyX seriously.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    You have a point but when fokus gets on Ekstrom it becomes wrong. He´s not a tourist when it becomes competing in four whell vehicles. Give Ekstrom one full season in WRC and he is top three overall.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Give Ekstrom one full season in WRC and he is top three overall.
    I hope you are not serious about this. To find the confidence to push and win in a 6 corner track as the rallycross is one thing, pushing 100% for 300+km of unknown roads is another. It was proven twice in the last years that track guys are not suited for WRC and dont tell me that Ekstrom is 100 times better than Kimi or Kubica