Page 118 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2763
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I used to be a huge WRC fan, watched every race, listened to the WRC radio religiously and a weekend without Becs, Colin and the others was weird.

But.. When the winner by several MINUTES every damn race, every damn season, is a guy called Sebastian. When there is hardly three manufacturers left, and when talented guys have to PAY to be given the privilege of driving a car that looks like the fastest guys but is deliberately slower. I mean... Come on. I finally had enough and now I'd rather watch Nascar than the WRC.

I'd love nothing more than the WRC being good again, but I'm not holding my breath while I wait because I suspect it won't happen anytime soon. And VWs exit doesn't exactly help. So for now I'd rather watch paint dry. Thank god we have World RX so there is still an exciting motorsport to follow.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk
    translation...

I was a solberg fan but then Loeb started ridiculing him badly so i changed the sport because i could not handle crying all day anymore.

It is ok kid many people resorted to what you did, finland is full of cases like yourself, you are not alone.

2. Likes: EstWRC (13th January 2017)
    Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    If it was nationalism I could follow Østberg or Mikkelsen. That really isn't the issue. As for Petter, I guess he had enough, just like me.

So far Loeb had been schooled in World RX, which says a lot about how much talent is present and how tight the field is. None of which can be said about WRC.

Liked 656 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If it was nationalism I could follow Østberg or Mikkelsen. That really isn't the issue. As for Petter, I guess he had enough, just like me.

So far Loeb had been schooled in World RX, which says a lot about how much talent is present and how tight the field is. None of which can be said about WRC.

A world RX race is barely as long as a WRC Shakedown stage. Compare those times?

As for 'talent' I'm not sure that's the case. It's just expensive banger racing where however can be stupid enough can come out the winner.

Oh, and punting people off is accepted in the rules. Lovely.

A Formula 1 race is shorter than LeMans, what's your point?

If everyone is so stupid why isn't the 9 times WRC champion winning? He's been good at all kinds of racing, but when he isn't winning in the World RX it isn't the other guys that are good, it's just expensive banger racing, only won by stupid people. Maybe Loeb is too smart?

As for rules I totally agree. Judging in the World RX needs to be a lot more consistent.

6. Likes: Walach (14th January 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Peugeot is so bad car that even Seb1 could´t win with it...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    So if it isn't just banger racing then it's a bad car? How many excuses do you have to make for Loeb?

And Peugeot-Hansen finished second in the team championship so the car can't be that bad..

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Lol.

Just lol.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

10. Likes: pantealex (13th January 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    its a coping mechanism guys, better than crying all day.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Timmy Hansen managed it

I think Loeb is a great driver (you'd be pretty stupid if you didn't think that) but I'm not sure that RX is his game, even later in the season when he started mixing it door to door with the others he wasn't quite as good at it. Next season might be different if he's still about, now he's got the hang of the pack racing, short races etc. and hopefully the Peugeot will be a bit better.

I agree they need to tighten up on some of the contact (a little keeps it interesting, but not push to pass). However Ekstrom won the championship being mostly fair and Kristofersson and Solberg tend to be okay (a couple of times they step over the edge, but nothing like Timur and Hansen.

I'm inclined to agree that WRC hasn't been great to watch on TV. It gets a bit formulaic and the drama isn't there for a lot of events. In person it's still one of the greatest sports to watch, and hopefully this year will be slightly different. If VW hadn't pulled the plug then it could have been a really good year. As for pay to drive, RX is no different at all, possibly worse.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

13. Likes: BleAivano (12th January 2017),pantealex (13th January 2017)
    Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post

If VW hadn't pulled the plug then it could have been a really good year.
    VW leaving is a blessing in disguise.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

15. Likes: macebig (12th January 2017),the sniper (13th January 2017)