Page 114 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2763
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Again, geoblocked. Most countries show World RX on TV and in those countries (like Norway for instance) you can't view the YouTube stream.
    watch it on burningwhee1s.blogspot.com
    (yes, better not post this link on facebook and twitter cuz... u'know... they dont want these sites to be around. But you can find pretty much every racing series there)

Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts
    http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/mo...otorsport-push

Choi said World Rallycross was of particular interest and that certain rallycross teams had already approached Hyundai Motorsport about the prospect of running i20s.
    Would one of those be PSRX?

Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Magda Andersson and Anton Marklund to do EuroRX next season for Marklund Motorsport.

Nice to see Magda step up.

But, what does this mean for the VW Team Sweden, if anything? I thought the team was a combination of Marklund Motorsport and VW team Sweden in 2016? Frees up a WorldRX spot in a competitive car. In the WRC exit talk, VW mentioned increased (GRC at least) rallycross support. There's somehting in here somewhere.

http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/ar...ed-for-euro-rx

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    As far as I know, Kristoffersson Motorsport (the other part of Team Sweden) tries everything to stay in World RX. There are ongoing talks with VW in Hannover. But it may be that Johan Kristoffersson will move to another team and his dadīs team will do something else (Euro RX, RX Nordic, STCC...?).

Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    As far as I know, Kristoffersson Motorsport (the other part of Team Sweden) tries everything to stay in World RX. There are ongoing talks with VW in Hannover. But it may be that Johan Kristoffersson will move to another team and his dadīs team will do something else (Euro RX, RX Nordic, STCC...?).
    Aha, thank you for the update. I hope they can sort something out, real talent.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    Magda Andersson and Anton Marklund to do EuroRX next season for Marklund Motorsport.

Nice to see Magda step up.

But, what does this mean for the VW Team Sweden, if anything? I thought the team was a combination of Marklund Motorsport and VW team Sweden in 2016? Frees up a WorldRX spot in a competitive car. In the WRC exit talk, VW mentioned increased (GRC at least) rallycross support. There's somehting in here somewhere.

http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/ar...ed-for-euro-rx
    Tanner Foust for that 2nd seat would be great move...
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Tanner Foust for that 2nd seat would be great move...
    Agree, would bring some money to the team through Rockstar and also just seems like an all round nice bloke.

Will be interesting to see Magda in a supercar, she's been pretty quick in touring cars for someone so young but reckon EuroRX will be a bit more of a challenge.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

8. Likes: pantealex (19th December 2016)
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Some rumors on Facebook this week about Petter and Bertel O Steen, more specifically the A-class AMG. Would be good to have yet another manufacturer in the championship.

Not sure about Hoonigan, think Petter would rather be his own boss than to work for Ken. They do have a good relationship though, and Ken as team boss and Petter & Bakkerud on the track would be a fierce combination.
    Last edited by Alpha; 23rd December 2016 at 18:59.

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Do they have a rallycross track at Silverstone?? Because if they don't, it'll end up awful like all the Global Rallycross tracks are. Lydden hill is a fantastic track, makes me a bit sad.
    Adam Vokes
    WCRC Driver/Co-Driver
    CRC Driver/Co-Driver

Current Rally Cars
    2002 Subaru STi
    1990 EF Civic

www.facebook.com/chassisflexmotorsports