Page 101 of 277 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2762
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    It's RX not demolition derby. I often feel that drivers can drive/crash into other without any consequences. RX would do itself a big favour if
    the rules for contact became a little stricter. More tight racing but less demolition derby and less carnage in the first corner.
    I agree that penalties need to come in to reduce the contact, but compare Petter's pass with Hansen's at Holjes in 2015...give Petter a 5 second penalty, it shows that you won't accept it but it doesn't trash the championship. Especially when you see some of the racing today that went unpunished. I think we need to see more penalties in RX, but they need to be fair, reasonable and, above all, they need to be consistent.

Great win for Loeb, probably the first time in RX that we've seen him drive as we know he's capable. I think it's a mark of a number of the other drivers (Solberg, Ekstrom, Bakkerud and Kristoffosen especially) that it took him so long to win one.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Tire war in WRX... whats your opinion about it? I know it could ruin some part of the competition.. I know it would be more expansive (maybe?).. But I'd like it

Liked 359 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Totally ridiculous.
    This was not the cause of the DSQ, this video posted previously ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnehAlAzbQ ) only shows the end of the move. Side-by-side move, sure, I don't have quarms with that.

The real reason was the headbut, which opened the gap. See at 2:50 for a clear view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKEyy4xUP10
    Last edited by tomhlord; 3rd October 2016 at 11:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Eriksson wasn't able to hold his line and ran wide on the exit. Petter could have waited another 0,5 second and passed more cleanly but at 100kph that's hard to do. I've seen a LOT worse in RX without penalties. Like just about every time Timur is near Petter.
    Esktrom only ran wide because Petter drove into the back of him.

5. Likes: BleAivano (3rd October 2016)
    Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    And yet Ekstrøm himself said it didn't really affect him, it wasn't a hard push..

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    And yet Ekstrøm himself said it didn't really affect him, it wasn't a hard push..
    Sure, but that's the reasoning. Just highlighting that, as much of the talk is of the side-by-side contact.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    Esktrom only ran wide because Petter drove into the back of him.
    Petter ran wide in the previous turn because Ekstrom drove into the side of him. We saw more aggressive moves through the second day that went completely unpunished. As I said previously, penalties are fine but they need to be reasonable and consistent, which disqualification for Petter most definitely wasn't.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

9. Likes: Alpha (3rd October 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Petter ran wide in the previous turn because Ekstrom drove into the side of him.
    Not disagreeing that DSQ was harsh.

The difference is that there was a gap for Ekstrom, he was alongside before turn-in and he had momentum created from a cut back.

Petter created a gap with a point blank rear contact.
    Last edited by tomhlord; 3rd October 2016 at 14:43.

11. Likes: BleAivano (3rd October 2016)
    Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    yes for sure disqualification was not required they both were fighting with each other if you look at previous races or this too you will see that BAKAROOD and block both are banging there cars every time and are never punished so this is is not good for the championship

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts
    Spot on...