Page 203 of 206 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2052
  1. #2021
    Senior Member SubaruNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Biri, Norway
    Posts
    3,897
    Like
    19
    Liked 770 Times in 321 Posts
    Did Hansen get his shoulder out joint when Bakkerud passed, so that's why he was so slow into the last righthander?
    Looked weird since he did nothing to save it.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

  2. #2022
    Senior Member BleAivano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,913
    Like
    224
    Liked 166 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Sad for Grosset-Janin who was supposed to have been spraying champagne for the first time. And not surprised that it was Ekström... Again.
    And totally gutted for Solberg. He's the only one faster than Kristofferson this weekend (Q3) only to retire in the semi with his car on fire...
    And not surprised to see your hateful comments again.

    It seems that Whatever EKS do he will be penalized. Earlier this season Petter went for a gap and EKS got DSQ, now EKS goes for a gap and gets DSQ.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

  3. #2023
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,071
    Like
    1,355
    Liked 918 Times in 644 Posts
    These series turn to a complete joke. Pity because Kristoffersson is very talented and deserves to win.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  4. #2024
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    204
    Like
    54
    Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    And not surprised to see your hateful comments again.

    It seems that Whatever EKS do he will be penalized. Earlier this season Petter went for a gap and EKS got DSQ, now EKS goes for a gap and gets DSQ.
    Hateful? He drives like an ass, and has done so again and again this year. He needs to stop being Timur.

  5. Likes: JUF (2nd July 2018)
  6. #2025
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    2,232
    Like
    7,418
    Liked 803 Times in 393 Posts
    Riku Tahko (RX Driver and YLE TV-commentator) said that Mattias is known as "fair play" driver.
    I believe that judges made right decision, like always.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  7. #2026
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    204
    Like
    54
    Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
    Until this season Ekström has been a great sport, with fair play in mind. But this year he's gone mental, he's full on Bakkerud/Timur/Doran at their worst.

    Also note that Timur got a reprimande for unsportsmanlike behavior when he grabbed Ekström post race and waived his fists around.

    Petters engine is toast so he'll be starting in Canada with a new one. Not critical as of now, but remember they can only use two engines during a season so if it happens again he's in trouble.

  8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (3rd July 2018)
  9. #2027
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    8,011
    Like
    25
    Liked 288 Times in 173 Posts
    Ekstrom is one of my favourite drivers but I don't think that move was really on, although I think he just misjudged it...but was it so different to the Johan on Solberg move at Silverstone?

    Solberg wasn't the only one quicker than Johan either, I believe Timmy was also quicker in Q3.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  10. #2028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    165
    Like
    5
    Liked 90 Times in 56 Posts
    To be fair to Ekstrom many of the more recent incidents would, if they had occurred in isolation, been viewed as racing incidents. But considering what happened at Barcelona and everything he has done since, I am definitely seeing Ekstrom as one of the dirty driver this year.

    Mattias always talked about "winning with respect". Perhaps the pressure of Audi Sport backing (and the need for results) is the cause for more aggressive driving?

    Gutted for Petter, really thought he might have a shout at victory. Looked like Timmy did slow with an issue at the end as well? Really hope Peugeot can get that car sorted so someone can knock the Polo off the top step. Kristoffersson is a deserving champion, but I want to see him have to fight for the title!
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

  11. #2029
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,071
    Like
    1,355
    Liked 918 Times in 644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    Perhaps the pressure of Audi Sport backing
    Yes, AUDI deserves much more on the motorsport scene. But that's how it is - AUDI, Porsche, VW stepped back for the stupid diesel gate, and the 2 of them are now fighting in this mickey mouse championship. Shame, just shame....
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  12. #2030
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,071
    Like
    1,355
    Liked 918 Times in 644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Sad for Grosset-Janin who was supposed to have been spraying champagne for the first time. And not surprised that it was Ekström... Again.
    And totally gutted for Solberg. He's the only one faster than Kristofferson this weekend (Q3) only to retire in the semi with his car on fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Until this season Ekström has been a great sport, with fair play in mind. But this year he's gone mental, he's full on Bakkerud/Timur/Doran at their worst.

    Also note that Timur got a reprimande for unsportsmanlike behavior when he grabbed Ekström post race and waived his fists around.

    Petters engine is toast so he'll be starting in Canada with a new one. Not critical as of now, but remember they can only use two engines during a season so if it happens again he's in trouble.
    Where is that kid from the not far past claiming WRC is as such to watch the paint drying, but RC is the real thing? Is he gone somewhere, or just doesn't like certain drivers and likes others more? Sorry I don't see much "real" in this championship, I'm really sorry.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 3rd July 2018 at 01:15.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •