Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1635
    Liked 116 Times in 70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giu canbera View Post
    Maybe they are planning to make Gymkhana Grid a bigger series? It'd be interesting.
    Rally America would be more interesting with that Msport/Block car fighting Pastrana and Higgins.
    Maybe that could attract new names?

OR... maybe thats part of that "OH FORD SHOULD GO BACK TO WRC"... (it'd be pointless to be with Block, I know.. but maybe thats the money to keep Seb.. who knows)
    Hey, that would be a dream. Save a few $$$ in WorldRX and give Malcolm some extra WRC funding.

But, in a weird way, no Ford in WorldRX is less money for Malcolm, seen as M-Sport developed the Focus RX car.

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Some isntagram-twitter-facebook confusing comments asking Block if the deal with Ford is done and suggesting he should go back to Subaru! haha That'd be out of nowhere! They have such a great relashionsip. I dont believe Ford would dump Block

Hmmm I think GRC could have an electric series next year, maybe.. But WorldRX was talking about 2020 or something. But maybe Manufacturers are always looking 2 or 3 years ahead. Whats the point of building new cars if the others are investing on the electric rx cars... idk if that is the case, but it could be. Im excited about the electric RX... but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmn booooy Im gonna miss that sound

Liked 93 Times in 59 Posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41493412

The savings Ford are looking to make are pretty big...

"it’s a natural time for us to take a break as the future of the series takes shape" - Ford Performance
    Yep... electric engines fault.

well.. GM is also moving into electric cars. Hope GRC bring Chevy ASAP to RallyX
    https://www.wired.com/story/general-...-cars-plan-gm/

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 68 Times in 42 Posts
    Speaking about Papa Hansen, does he developing his Citroens with support from Citroen Sport..? He could developing C3 RX

Looks like we'll not see Focus RX & the new Fiesta RX, unless there are any interest from ERX participants..

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

Liked 48 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    Ah, Gymkhana GRID is his own concept. Events where drivers go head-to-head on a timed course that involves lots of doughnuts and handbrake turns.

I am going to surmise that he will be rallying in the newly formed American Rally Association championship and give Subaru some competition in a Fiesta R5-based vehicle.
    That's my hope, and it would probably finally settle the ARA/Rally America schism if Ford could be persuaded to join Subaru of America in the ARA. A prepared Focus RS would probably match up well against the Impreza and still be cheaper than world rally-cross.

Liked 144 Times in 98 Posts
    IT'S HERE!!!
    #RX'n Roll: When in Riga
    Starring:
    Nico Müller
    Reinis Nitišs
    Topi Heikkinen

With Mattias Ekström.

https://www.facebook.com/mattiasekst...9310039261156/
    Last edited by BleAivano; 5th October 2017 at 18:11.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

9. Likes: pantealex (6th October 2017)
    Liked 93 Times in 59 Posts
    Wonder how Ford's announcement will effect ticket sales for the god awfully named "Speedmachine festival" at Silverstone next year? Seeing as they have built it as a yoof centric event the absence of the Blockster will be a kick in the goolies. Guess they will be trying to get him there in some other capacity.

Liked 255 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    Wonder how Ford's announcement will effect ticket sales for the god awfully named "Speedmachine festival" at Silverstone next year?
    I hope that it causes a huge hit to the attendance...but I suspect that they'll end up with more than Lydden despite losing a lot of existing fans and people travelling from Europe.

I hate the idea of Speedmachine, in particular because they were selling stupidly expensive earlybird tickets without announcing any of the 'big name' musicians. Also, given the 'big name' musicians that they pull in for the Silverstone Classic, I'm not sure who's going to be that interested in playing there anyway.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.