Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
This year, three different winners in World RX, five in WRC and four in Formula 1 (all after eight races).

In World RX there's 35 points between the top and the rest. In WRC it's 41 (but two guys at shared no 1), and in Formula 1 it's 20 points.

So it's pretty even. Also, keep in mind that WRC saw the same boring French guy on the top 9 seasons in a row(!!), and F1 the same guy won it 7 times, and five of those in a row.

That same boring guy now seems genuinely happy and excited to claw his way to a podium in World RX. You didn't see that at all the last years in the WRC.

As I said, I'm not worried. And it's not like we don't get surprises. Like in Canada where a driver that has two P2s and two P3s didn't even make it to the semis. Or when Timo Scheider got P2 (and everyone was really happy for him).

I find World RX much more exciting to watch than the other two.
Just out of curiosity - is the points system in WRC, F1 & WRX the same? And did you notice that in WRC 1st and 2nd place has difference of 0 points??? It's getting too funny now, I must quit replying and continue to read this comical thread....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk