Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
Electric may be the future but I dont see it carrying over the current fans in numbers. Or if it does they wont love it like they have the petrol series.
I agree, but the point is that there will shortly be little alternative, so you either watch electric motorsport or you stop watching motorsport. World RX is obviously ahead of the curve, and possibly a little too soon, but internal combustion will soon be limited to being 'classic' as so few manufacturers will be willing to get on board.

BTW as I understand it the 'main' championship will be RXE, but I suspect that one of the support races will basically be Supercars (most likely the European champs will remain that way for longer).

Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
OFF TOPIC: Ignoring the argument about electric, I would urge you get to a European round(s) if you can. Far better spectacle and atmosphere than circuits in the UK!
I'm planning to try either Hell, Loheac or Latvia this season. I have zero desire to show any support for 'Speedmachine' and will probably head to Santa Pod that weekend for drag racing instead.