Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,378 of 1378
  1. #1371
    Senior Member jparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,357
    Like
    62
    Liked 69 Times in 46 Posts
    Does Peugeot looks less competitive this year, or it's only me? I know, 2nd today is not bad, but they didn't shine in the Qualifying sessions.

  2. #1372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,272
    Like
    238
    Liked 213 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not WRX but Oliver Solberg got a 3rd (2nd in points) in his debut in the supercar in Rally X Nordic today.

    Live broadcast
    https://www.svtplay.se/video/1335627...x-nordic-norge
    Oliver S had a couple of impressive contra saves, that shows he has the right reflexes already!
    Impressive debut! And a new father/ son combo is born.
    Rallye-info.com

  3. Likes: JUF (24th April 2017),Micke_VOC (27th April 2017),pantealex (24th April 2017),Rallyper (25th April 2017)
  4. #1373
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    7,829
    Like
    10
    Liked 217 Times in 134 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Does Peugeot looks less competitive this year, or it's only me? I know, 2nd today is not bad, but they didn't shine in the Qualifying sessions.
    They weren't that competitive last year either, at least not compared to 2015. Hansen won at Trois Rivieres but had actually missed out on the final and only got through because Timur was wrongly DQ'd. Then in the final Timmy made the right call with tyres and took the win.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  5. #1374
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    81
    Like
    4
    Liked 46 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker View Post
    Does Peugeot looks less competitive this year, or it's only me? I know, 2nd today is not bad, but they didn't shine in the Qualifying sessions.
    I would say they ARE competitive again. Last year they have been rather weak, but in Montalegre last weekend they were pretty strong. I just think that Solberg, Kristoffersson, Ekström and maybe even Bakkerud are better drivers.

  6. #1375
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    7,829
    Like
    10
    Liked 217 Times in 134 Posts
    Dan Rooke announced for at least 5 rounds in RX2 this season. He's local to me so have a bit of an interest to how he gets on. He was competing at an autocross that I marshalled at the weekend (he borrowed/co-drove someone elses car) and he's definitely a quick driver, if a little wild at times. Will be good to see some British drivers coming through though....just a shame that I'll stop attending the UK round once it moves to Silverstone.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  7. #1376
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    Posts
    297
    Like
    136
    Liked 56 Times in 35 Posts
    Little bit OOT, but I think ERX should have a standalone event alongside the joint event with WRX.

    Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk

  8. #1377
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    6,548
    Like
    1,369
    Liked 2,543 Times in 1,402 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Dan Rooke announced for at least 5 rounds in RX2 this season. He's local to me so have a bit of an interest to how he gets on. He was competing at an autocross that I marshalled at the weekend (he borrowed/co-drove someone elses car) and he's definitely a quick driver, if a little wild at times. Will be good to see some British drivers coming through though....just a shame that I'll stop attending the UK round once it moves to Silverstone.
    What is Rooke doing this season, just the RX2 ? He was great in the British RX last season.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  9. #1378
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    7,829
    Like
    10
    Liked 217 Times in 134 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What is Rooke doing this season, just the RX2 ? He was great in the British RX last season.
    Just RX2 announced at the minute. Not sure that the budget is there to have the Supercar for another year so he announced a few months back that he wouldn't be defending his title. Plus I guess the odd bit of club motorsport too given that he was battering around an East Devon field at the weekend
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •