Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202
Results 2,011 to 2,014 of 2014
    Liked 57 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    I know that manufacturers were very interested but did they know that it will be single supplier series ?
    I bet they ASKED for that.
    Which is weird... Same thought about FormulaE with spec chassis and batery. Panasonic kinda created a battery that dont use cobalt (or something like this). Imagine if they had the race tracks to explore those innovations!
    But eh... lets run on turtle shoes

Liked 195 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    With single suppliers:
    Williams-Battery
    Oreca-Chassis

Open also for privateer teams. Letīs see are factory teams even interested with this single supply system.
    So thats Oreca with the gig for WRX and R4 in rallying. Didnt anyone else bid?

Liked 126 Times in 86 Posts
    Two things hapenned at Q's now at HellRX that bothers me. Why the hell Kristoffersson start in race in Q1 with drivers who everyone barely know. That clearly gave him huge advantage to dominate it. While the rest of the field (I mean by that top drivers like Bakkerud, Hansens, Loeb, Larsson, Timur, Ekstrom...) all have tough competition in Q1.

Next Loeb and Timur contact.. I mean Ekstrom immediately get penalty but here it nothing happens to that French ass.

I don't know but I think it's not fair in both cases...

Liked 765 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    Two things hapenned at Q's now at HellRX that bothers me. Why the hell Kristoffersson start in race in Q1 with drivers who everyone barely know. That clearly gave him huge advantage to dominate it. While the rest of the field (I mean by that top drivers like Bakkerud, Hansens, Loeb, Larsson, Timur, Ekstrom...) all have tough competition in Q1.

Next Loeb and Timur contact.. I mean Ekstrom immediately get penalty but here it nothing happens to that French ass.

I don't know but I think it's not fair in both cases...
    Q1 is a draw.

Timur hit Loeb himself at 3:55min https://youtu.be/e5_a1cFCPm4
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

5. Likes: Myrvold (12th June 2018),pantealex (10th June 2018)