Page 60 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
    S.Loeb will be RX champion 16, he destroy all other.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    http://racing.ford.com/series/rally/...in-2016-f.html

M-Sport is involved:
    Malcolm Wilson, OBE, managing director for M-Sport, believes that together, they’ve produced a very special race car. “Working closely with our colleagues at Ford Performance and Hoonigan Racing Division, a huge amount of work has gone into this project,” he said. “It’s been an extremely exciting, rewarding venture -- one we hope yields considerable success. I’m confident we have a winning formula for the season ahead.”
    Interesting. Will also be interesting to see just how much Block gets owned by Bakkerud!

@Gordini - My brother said the same, but I'm not so sure. Hansen really improved after last season and I think could be the one to beat. Petter is always quick, his main problem will be the car, unless he can be on par with how good that Peugeot was by the end of the season then he could have issues. Where I think Loeb will mostly lose out is in the racing element, he's quick but I think he'll struggle with how rough RX can be. No doubt he'll be in the running for the title (I think along with Solberg and Hansen...possibly Bakkerud with a few wins too if the car is half decent), but I don't think it'll be easy for him.

Away from that I'm interested to see what crops up for some other drivers. Is Jeanney still with Peugeot Hansen? Presumably the Solberg/Doran team is still together (although clearly one of those is pulling their weight and the other...) and will Heikkinen have a drive now that Marklund have joined with VW Sweden?
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

3. Likes: pantealex (3rd March 2016)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Hansen has 4 drivers already

Heikkinen has said no more VW for him, maybe EKS Audi ?

I believe that Hansen will be quicker than Loeb
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 133 Times in 64 Posts
    as i said before in the seb loeb tread, i have no doubt about loeb's driving abilities whatsoever, but based on watching some wtcc and reading/watching his comments after races, it seems he is not a natural "car basher". His first instinct is not to push/rub/damage a car and rx involves a lot of that. If he can get out-front i suspect he will do well and use his abilities to open a grap (x-games), but once he get caught in the pack then its really anybody's luck how things turn out as well as being possibly held up (france loheac).

Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Hansen has 4 drivers already
    Only the top two announced on the official site, I had to look at the Hansen site to see that Jeanney and Hansen Jnr Jnr are listed. Are they both doing a full season as well?

Liked 559 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Only the top two announced on the official site, I had to look at the Hansen site to see that Jeanney and Hansen Jnr Jnr are listed. Are they both doing a full season as well?
    They will be doing 10 rounds under the banner of the RX version of the Peugeot Academy.

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
    Where's the Audi and Citroën drivers?
    Nitropteron - Fly fast or get crushed!
    by NaBUrean Prodooktionz
    naburu38.itch.io

Quote Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
    Where's the Audi and Citroën drivers?
    To be announced mostly. Ekstrom will probably still be in the S1 (I hope so because that car with his livery looks great), suspect Larsson will be in the same car too. The Inkl-Stinkl team (or whatever it is) is switching to SEAT for this season, so the S3 is off the grid. As for Citroen, yet to have anything official but I think Liam and Petter are still a team and will stick with the DS3 (Doran in particular because he's been in a Citroen for years.

Quote Originally Posted by TWRC View Post
    They will be doing 10 rounds under the banner of the RX version of the Peugeot Academy.
    Cool. Presumably missing out Argentina and Canada because they cost so much more to get to?

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    BIG NEWS ! Marcus Grönholm joins WorldRX as Team Manager OMSE + Niclas official driver for 2016 with Kevin Eriksson ➡ http://goo.gl/cGgJGZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Likes: pantealex (17th March 2016)