Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,546 of 1546
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Just out of curiosity - is the points system in WRC, F1 & WRX the same? And did you notice that in WRC 1st and 2nd place has difference of 0 points??? It's getting too funny now, I must quit replying and continue to read this comical thread....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Liked 52 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    No you clearly did not understood what I and some others are trying to say. These VW cars are massively better than the rest of the field, which gives both Petter and Kristofferson huge advantage.

You all want to downplay VW knowledge and skills and play it on Petter's hands as he is singlehandedly running everything and of course he's the best car developer in the world. Not quite so, the car is giving them a chance to be in the limelight = more cash.
    Where the heck did I write that the VW's are not the best cars atm?
    Where did I downplay VW knowledge?

What I am trying to say is that it is not a factory backed team. VW is not in RX as a factory. VW does not cover any expenses for personnel at the events. They are not covering expenses for running the cars. They are not covering expenses for shipping the cars. If the Solberg - VW Sweden team don't pay, the cars will either stay unused, or someone else will pay for it.

Is is not a factory backed team. The Solberg - VW Sweden hire the VW Motorsport crew themselves, and the cars, and everything.

Liked 39 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    As for dominance, sure, right now Petters cars are the ones to beat. Just like Audi had an edge the first three races this year.
    IMO Polo has been fastest car every event this season. They just gave away first three.

Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    More finances for VW-PSRX than for Peugeot and Audi. That's it. But, it's surprising that Kristoffersson is better than Petter this year.

I'm a bit sad for Petter. Maybe next year will be more competitive between M-Sport/FP, Audi, Peugeot & VW. I hope...

Liked 93 Times in 43 Posts
    Dieter Depping confirmed in a third PSRX Team Sweden Polo for Buxtehude.

Liked 27 Times in 21 Posts
    Cool.. Some extra cash for the team.
    Last edited by Alpha; 16th August 2017 at 12:53.