Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,269 of 1269
  1. #1261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    137
    Like
    31
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Fourth team in four years for Timerzyanov.. Let's hope he can be tamed this time around.

  2. #1262
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    7,802
    Like
    10
    Liked 208 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Fourth team in four years for Timerzyanov.. Let's hope he can be tamed this time around.
    He can be truly quick on a good day, the fact he was the only one close to Bakkerud in Hell proved that. I hope he can calm it down though, would be good to see him have a good season.

    Interesting that Max Pucher (or at least someone with the name) commented on a FB comment that it was just a rebrand of Team Austria, something along the lines of "No, Stohl has nothing to do with Team Austria, we've rebranded as MJP Team Austria"...if it's actually him then would suggest a bit of a break up between the pair...although as STARD are running the same cars and drivers it would seem that they have more elements of Team Austria.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  3. #1263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    137
    Like
    31
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed the same comment.

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    174
    Like
    18
    Liked 92 Times in 46 Posts
    I believe Olsbergs will work into adapting the Civic GRC to WorldRX for Button guest drives.And Munnich may not take part in the championship.That C Elysee and Rob Huff for WTCC aren't cheap..

  5. #1265
    Senior Member MrJan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    7,802
    Like
    10
    Liked 208 Times in 127 Posts
    Guy Wilks announced as doing a full season as LOCO Rallycross team. He'll be using an ex-Kristofferson Polo. Shaping up to be a half decent grid this year.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

  6. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (Yesterday),pantealex (22nd February 2017)
  7. #1266
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    6,106
    Like
    1,269
    Liked 2,325 Times in 1,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Guy Wilks announced as doing a full season as LOCO Rallycross team. He'll be using an ex-Kristofferson Polo. Shaping up to be a half decent grid this year.
    Great news... really happy to see a Brit back in the competition !

  8. #1267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,220
    Like
    202
    Liked 190 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    I believe Olsbergs will work into adapting the Civic GRC to WorldRX for Button guest drives.And Munnich may not take part in the championship.That C Elysee and Rob Huff for WTCC aren't cheap..
    What do they have to do to get the car ready for european rules?
    Rallye-info.com

  9. #1268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    174
    Like
    18
    Liked 92 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    What do they have to do to get the car ready for european rules?
    IIRC, fuel tank and roll cage are the main differences between GRC and WorldRX.

  10. #1269
    Junior Member NoName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    28
    Like
    2
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    IIRC, fuel tank and roll cage are the main differences between GRC and WorldRX.
    what is the different on roll cage?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •