Page 48 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I think I'll wait until DiRT Rally is fully complete (& includes RX) before buying, should be fantastic then.
    If you've got a PC that runs it then you may as well buy it now, it's only going to get more expensive. The updates are staggered but once you've bought it then you get them all as soon as they're released anyway. The German stages that were released last week are amazing fun, really satisfying. Think that they may have all the circuits eventually seeing as it's an 'official' game of the World RX series, they certainly have a lot of the different driver/car liveries judging by the clips that I've seen so far

Good action at Holjes yesterday and I wasn't too surprised to see Timmy have the win taken away from him. Plenty of people are complaining about it but there needs to be boundaries, and passing with only 1 wheel on the tarmac and with plenty of contact is probably just over the line. He also seemed to make up a lot of time in the waved yellow zone, I know that rallycross has a slightly different approach to circuit racing but looked to me like Timmy was flat out.

Edit: BTW, fully agree with NOT about the detail on schedule, the website in general needs to be revised to give information in a better and cleaner way.
    Last edited by MrJan; 6th July 2015 at 14:10.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

2. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (8th July 2015)
    Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    If you've got a PC that runs it then you may as well buy it now, it's only going to get more expensive. The updates are staggered but once you've bought it then you get them all as soon as they're released anyway. The German stages that were released last week are amazing fun, really satisfying. Think that they may have all the circuits eventually seeing as it's an 'official' game of the World RX series, they certainly have a lot of the different driver/car liveries judging by the clips that I've seen so far
    From that first video I can see the following:

Petter Solberg - SDRX Citroen DS3 4x4 T16
    Reinis Nitiss - OMSE Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16
    Andreas Bakkerud - OMSE Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16
    Timur Timerzyanov - OMSE Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16
    Manfred Stohl - Stohl Racing Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16
    Max Pucher - Stohl Racing Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16
    Knut Ove Borseth? - Ford Fiesta 4x4 T16

Looking at the names in the corner of the screen during the race clips I can see Grosset-Janin, Linnerud and Veiby. That would also imply the following:

Tord Linnerud - Kristoffersson Motorsport Volkswagen Polo 4x4 T16
    Ole-Christian Veiby - Kristoffersson Motorsport Volkswagen Polo 4x4 T16
    Jerome Grosset-Janin - Albatec Racing Peugeot 208 4x4 T16

The only thing that is a bit strange is that, at the 0:11 mark in the video, he hits the car in front (which I'm certain is the DS3 of Solberg). Looking at the drivers names in the top left "P. One" is fifth, so the car shown in fourth position should be Petter Solberg, but it appears to be Linnerud?

Good action at Holjes yesterday and I wasn't too surprised to see Timmy have the win taken away from him. Plenty of people are complaining about it but there needs to be boundaries, and passing with only 1 wheel on the tarmac and with plenty of contact is probably just over the line. He also seemed to make up a lot of time in the waved yellow zone, I know that rallycross has a slightly different approach to circuit racing but looked to me like Timmy was flat out.
    I can't remember the specifics off the top of my head, but there is a rule with regards to number of wheels in contact with tarmac. Sure it was Timmy who was penalized for circuit cutting last year as well?
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

4. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (8th July 2015)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
    The only thing that is a bit strange is that, at the 0:11 mark in the video, he hits the car in front (which I'm certain is the DS3 of Solberg). Looking at the drivers names in the top left "P. One" is fifth, so the car shown in fourth position should be Petter Solberg, but it appears to be Linnerud?
    It may be that the drivers aren't locked to a specific car, so they won't necessarily tie up. As the video is of the pre-early access development I suspect that will change. Also as they've already got cars from Peugeot, Ford, Audi etc. in the game I'd hope that they continue that through, although I guess it all depends on what the manufacturers say. As the Pikes Peak Quattro and GrpB cars are only available in the works livery I do wonder if Audi are strict on what they let into computer games, in which case we may not have EKSRX or the A3s
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 158 Times in 100 Posts
    Also as they've already got cars from Peugeot, Ford, Audi etc. in the game I'd hope that they continue that through, although I guess it all depends on what the manufacturers say. As the Pikes Peak Quattro and GrpB cars are only available in the works livery I do wonder if Audi are strict on what they let into computer games, in which case we may not have EKSRX or the A3s
    Yeah, I know the car lists in DiRT games have suffered in the past due to licensing difficulties, but fingers crossed they can get them sorted here. Having a major Championship like the World Rallycross on side will surely help Codemasters.

The EKSRX cars are sponsored by Audi, so hopefully that's enough incentive for those to be included. They are such great looking cars it would be brilliant to see them in game.
    "If in doubt... flat out!"

Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts
    Today they shown a video anuncing the official partnership with WorldRX and in this video you can see both Albatec and Hansen Pugsies! Still a long way to be a real sim, at least at same areas, but nice game that codies put together. Very well done, and WorldRX will be the top of the cake

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    It may be that the drivers aren't locked to a specific car, so they won't necessarily tie up. As the video is of the pre-early access development I suspect that will change. Also as they've already got cars from Peugeot, Ford, Audi etc. in the game I'd hope that they continue that through, although I guess it all depends on what the manufacturers say. As the Pikes Peak Quattro and GrpB cars are only available in the works livery I do wonder if Audi are strict on what they let into computer games, in which case we may not have EKSRX or the A3s
    I afraid if EKSRX would appear in NFS instead of Dirt Rally (Speedhunters)...

I'd like to see M-Sport Fiesta RX in RX pack (no Ken Block, obviously)

Liked 74 Times in 33 Posts

11. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (17th July 2015)
    Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    So... there is this BMW Series 1 racing in Scandinavian RX.... I think it looks awesome haha
    I'm searching to know if it is a "factory supported" car just like OMSE-Ford, Hansen-Peugeot, Ekstrom-Audi... or not
    https://instagram.com/p/51z6Nowq50/

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    World RX is now available on DiRT rally !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMGFwsfRGgY&sns=em
    #M-SPORTER