Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
    Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    You are an artist!

2. Likes: tommeke_B (26th November 2014)
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Wow Tom, wonderful piccies.. keep it up.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

4. Likes: tommeke_B (26th November 2014)
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Thanks for all reactions! It's great to see some people appreciate my photos.

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Great photo's Tom... love this one especially, really atmospheric:

Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 26th November 2014 at 17:15.
    #M-SPORTER

7. Likes: tommeke_B (26th November 2014)
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Those shots are stunning!

Short vid from Brenig, shame about the tree..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-M...ature=youtu.be

Liked 582 Times in 177 Posts
    K.Kruuda/M.Järveoja Wales Rally GB 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGB5pr38KE

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    From motorsport monday for wgb rally.

M.H What about the new possibility of public road closure.will that enable you to join adjacent forest stages together to make more competitive sections?

A.K Thats what we will be looking at if the new legislation comes through.we already close roads in the forests,in remote areas,for rally gb to control the spectator traffic so we dont clogged up but we have no right to remove the speed limit.

I know they use private roads for the rally but i thought they were using also public roads.from what i read i understand that they use ony private roads right?this is also the rule for every rally in the island?what he means when he says they cant remove speed limits??
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    From motorsport monday for wgb rally.

M.H What about the new possibility of public road closure.will that enable you to join adjacent forest stages together to make more competitive sections?

A.K Thats what we will be looking at if the new legislation comes through.we already close roads in the forests,in remote areas,for rally gb to control the spectator traffic so we dont clogged up but we have no right to remove the speed limit.

I know they use private roads for the rally but i thought they were using also public roads.from what i read i understand that they use ony private roads right?this is also the rule for every rally in the island?what he means when he says they cant remove speed limits??
    the only rally that uses public roads is the Jim Clark rally i think... if the new legislation passes it will be good for the sport here, about the speed limits currently they use public roads for spectator traffic and to connect stages between them that is why they cannot remove speed limits due to the law, witht he new legislation they will be able to lift those limits and use those connecting roads as special stages as well.... i think.

12. Likes: nafpaktos (11th December 2014)
    Liked 314 Times in 170 Posts
    Under the laws of England, Wales and Scotland you can close a road but all the road traffic laws still apply. So speed limits & laws about driving with due care stop you from rallying or racing. There is even a specific law against "racing on the public highway". The organisers of the Jim Clark Rally and the Tour of Mull each applied to Parliament for special local laws to let them suspend the road traffic laws so they could run their rallies. This took a long time and cost the events a lot of money which is why no other events have tried. The new legislation will allow organisers of rallies, sprints, hillclimbs or races to apply to the local authorities to close roads and suspend the road traffic laws for motorsport in the same way that roads on the Isle of Man and in Ireland can be closed. There are already plans to run some closed road asphalt stage rallies. Organisers of gravel stage rallies in the forests are looking at new stages that will cross public roads linking two short stages in a forest to make one longer stage.

14. Likes: nafpaktos (12th December 2014)
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    So until now asphalt rallies or hillclimbs didnt take place in U.K?
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar