Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    If your going to contact teams askingto be a GridGirl, sending a picture would be the best option. I dount they would agree unless they know what you look like.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Indeed, some sort of portfolio type photograph along with any near experience stated would be good, and as someone already posted, is always best to go for a smaller independant team.
    COMING SOON . . . b2 Original Teile

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My partner has done various stuff at Rockingham, and ended up on Television and on promo material, web sites etc.

It's so easy to get into, but the main thing is get yourself a web site and some photos done if you want it to help launch a career in modelling. They don't have to be professional shots particully, but get pics taken out doors, as you will be photographed outside more.

You don't have to be particully young or attractive to do the work, but it does help. Also when your photo is taken talk to the Camera men, find out who they are taking pictures for and build a portfolio from that. The cameramen will take pictures all day of you if you chat to them, sadly flirt with them a little. Practise your smile lots, sounds daft, but staring at yourself in the mirror and holding a pose is the best thing you can do. Its what you do between the poses that make photos look bad.

I'm a man, I did alot of promo work and entertainment stuff for extra cash, when I was younger not for racing though, just remember the teams don't have alot of extra cash, but if you like racing you'll have a great day. Just remember it's cold in the UK.

Good luck girl.......Just go pester everyone every week, every team, do some work for free, be seen, its all about promoting yourself.

Hey guys well done for not scaring the lady off!!!
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try BTC racing - they were looking for a Grid Girl at Brands Hatch

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seatfan
    Try BTC racing - they were looking for a Grid Girl at Brands Hatch
    They were looking for a grid girl because the girls they had arranged could not make it..

If it helps Angelkiss017, send me a PM with some details and I will see what can be done..

It was me that got Lauren her job as Pinkney's grid girl, plus Nicola with Mark Smith last year, (she will be 'gridding' again this year) and a couple of other girls...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tina,see personal message,ok
    rev.limit

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any news angelkiss017?

Are we going to see you on the grid this year? There seems to be a lot of people sending you PM's!
    All good news I hope..