Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    My summary : Ogier, another victory, deserved, BUT he clearly has a decent rival; which will hopefully make this championship more interesting.
    Mads Ostberg : second place in an astonishing result, he showed his maturity, made no mistake whatsoever and the ''bonus'' came in the 2.place. Well done, Mads!
    Jari M.latvala : pity for that flat tyre, but if in the future he will not make mistakes, he is able to challenge Seb.....
    Mikkelsen : 4.place is maximum in this period what we can expect from him. Thanks god that Polo is like a tank and all three drivers have no worries with the reliability.
    Evans : very mature driving, the best Ford at the end, good for his self confidence.
    Prokop : for a privateer good result, thanks to some retirements he can be very very happy.
    Henning Solberg : I admire that guy, always very positive, it seems that he is enjoying every stage in the WRC car. He can still bring a surprise.
    Robert Kubica : as he said on the last interview: 90% of the whole event was very positive for him, except that stupid mistake on M.Lerno...it is clearly showing that he has some experience from last year (although with another co-driver) and for this reason he will become on the next events the fastest Fiesta. Especially on tarmac where he will fight for the overall victory. He is also less hindered when driving on tarmac just with one hand. Remember my words...
    Finally : Lorenzo Bertelli-the best way to end an event on home soil is to win the event. Ofcourse in his class. He showed that on so demanding rally in the WRC2 class pure speed is just a small part of succes. You have to be careful, taking care for the car, tyres, engine....it is (unfortunately) the only way to win an event closer to Paris Dakar than a normal rally. I think there will be a huge party in his camp....

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Seriously Rally Italy fans?????

GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    who knows and maybe they won't take it off the calander, time will tell
    Many behind-the-scenes made me think that. Almost nothing was shown on the Media, but FIA Delegates saw it all.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    Seriously Rally Italy fans?????
    wtf?

Unofficial Points:
    Ogier 138
    Latvala 105
    Østberg 66
    Mikkelsen 63

VW 227
    Citroën 109
    M-Sport 78
    VW II 64
    Hyundai 57
    Last edited by dimviii; 8th June 2014 at 16:35.

Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
    Sousa got a 5 minuta time penalty for using too many tyres. Protasov now third and Kruuda fourth.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Great Rally, good duels, JML seems to grow in stability which is positive development, there is no one else who can challenge Ogier this year. Another positive is Kubica, he seems to realise how it should work and pedal to the metal is not the way to win WRC Rally. He still must learn an important lesson - don't cut too much corners if You don't drive Polo. i20 is total disappointment for me.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

congrats to Ogier-Ingrassia,a VERY well deserved win.
    positive surprise that Latvala can challenge him,will make championship not so boring.

Last edited by dimviii; 8th June 2014 at 18:08.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Congrats to Ogier of course, difficult win, and to VW for 10th consecutive victory
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI