Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

Re: Kimi will be #2 at Ferrari

KImi is like the "Honey Badger" He doesn't give a sh!t
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

What a bunch of whiners. Kimi is fast, and he will be allowed to race to the best of his ability. Personally I'm very happy that Ferrari have put themselves in a better position to fight for the WDC

The sentence: ''Kimi's presence will be important so that Fernando is not left alone in his fight for top spots and important points'' implies two things; a) that he will hopefully fight for top three positions too, also against Alonso .
    b) That sentence about taking points from Alonso's rivals is a suggestion that Kimi can do what Massa couldn't.

-Räikkönen ist die Nummer zwei- If you examine the original article that isn't in "quotes". Therefore it’s an opinion of the magazine, not something that di Monetzemolo actually said; it does fall in line with the garbage that is Bild's notorious modus operandi.

I read an awful lot about how Webber was getting hosed at RB, but as the season wound down the talk changed into how great Vettel actually is.
    I think some of you have a problem with the fact that there is strategy in F1. You really can't apply this strategy when one of your driver’s gains positions at the start, and the other consistently falls back further into the pack as the race progresses. Massa was outscored 242 to 112 points by Zo. Can you really blame Zemo for fixating on getting someone in there that "might" be able to keep up with Alonso? I'm relatively sure he believes anything more is gravy, and does simply not want to apply too much pressure on The Kimster.

It's never pleasurable to feel that your driver has been slighted. So far there is no evidence that the situation at Ferrari will be any different than it was at Mercedes where the best driver outscored his team mate by a relatively close margin. I really don't expect anything different at Ferrari except that Fred may outscore Kimi by slightly more than The Boss did Nico.

Some of you just can't wait for the actual competition to start your sniveling
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Whooooo caaaares.

Ferrari's real issue is that they didn't sign Hulkenberg.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    Whooooo caaaares.

Ferrari's real issue is that they didn't sign Hulkenberg.
    That would make too much sense. Don't dazzle them with facts...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

I think those will work well together in terms of developing the car. How Kimi takes orders to let Fernando pass? Not well at the beginning of the season at least, at the end if only F has a shot of title (i doubt), then Kimi will do as he is told.

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Exactly!

The moment Kimmi gets the upper hand, Alonso will burn his bridges at Ferrari just like he did at McLaren and Renault, only this time it could be even more epic. Espionage and crash gate were pretty good scandals, and if you throw crazy Italians into the mix it could be all-out war.

Meanwhile, Kimmi's reaction will probably be, well......... nothing.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Exactly!

The moment Kimmi gets the upper hand, Alonso will burn his bridges at Ferrari just like he did at McLaren and Renault, only this time it could be even more epic. Espionage and crash gate were pretty good scandals, and if you throw crazy Italians into the mix it could be all-out war.

Meanwhile, Kimmi's reaction will probably be, well......... nothing.
    Throw in a few exploding engines, some Twitter whining about girlfriend breakups and also some tires going bald within 5 laps of the start and this sounds like a must-see F1 season we have coming up! Hot dawg!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts

As much as I like Alonso, this here is the exact reason I cannot truly get behind Ferrari (ever since the MS/Rubens thing infact)
    Unfortunately, I think they picked the wrong guy to be #2.
    This is going to be end on a sour note for some(or all) if Kimi can beat Fernando on a regular basis.
    Of course for any of this to matter at all, Luca perhaps should be making sure they actually have a car which can fight for the title.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts

Have you guys considered the possibility that Luca is just saying this to soothe Alonso's ego? I don't think anyone in Ferrari seriously believes that Kimi was brought in to play second fiddle to Nando.

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Any Kimi fans out there? Have this little christmas present from Luca di Montezemolo at the Ferrari Christmas dinner:

We signed Kimi, because we need a fast and experienced driver. He knows that he is in the second half of his career. He is strong in the race an can take points off Fernando’s opponents. Kimi’s presence will be important, so that Fernando is not left alone in his fight for top positions and important points.
    Please excuse me whily I'm going to hurl...
    This is okay because after 2014 Alonso will be with McLaren, so Kimi will become the #1 at Ferrari.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."