Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Kimi will be #2 at Ferrari

Any Kimi fans out there? Have this little christmas present from Luca di Montezemolo at the Ferrari Christmas dinner:

We signed Kimi, because we need a fast and experienced driver. He knows that he is in the second half of his career. He is strong in the race an can take points off Fernando’s opponents. Kimi’s presence will be important, so that Fernando is not left alone in his fight for top positions and important points.
    Please excuse me whily I'm going to hurl...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    As for now it seems so.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    So far he has done his best to earn it, but there is plenty of time to turn that around, and start beating the crap out of Fred like fred is spanking him.
    Sorrrrry if there hasn't been any twitter whining and junk like that going on, just Kimi being beaten soundly by zo at this early point in the season fair and square dawgs.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Lies!! Fred clearly paid off the mechanics to screw with Kimi's power steering.

Maybe he is that sensitive to his steering wheel, but still it is absurd that he is doing so much worse than Massa. I am beginning to wonder even more what Fred or Hammy could have done with the E20, E21...

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    To be honest, I will be surprised if Kimi is able to live with Alonso next year. Extremely surprised. I got word about this from a friend of mine about two days ago and wanted to post it but the forum has been down.

What has been going on there by the way?

Anyway, I think Raikkonen, unless he finds that speed he had at Mclaren, will be put to the wall by Alonso. Massa already beat him and Massa is nowhere near Raikkonen. Anyway, guess we'll see in time. I hope i'm wrong because I like Raikkonen I just don't rate him as highly as I do Alonso when it comes to getting the most out of the car.
    Well played mate!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1,090 Times in 607 Posts
    It looks like Kimi is no where near where he was when he left the sport.
    Shame, I thought he had something at Lotus...
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    So far Alonso has been beating Kimi fair and square, but hard to say if it will last all season. And really unless Ferrari gets the car together, neither has much chance of getting on that top podium step any time soon.

It seems Kimi is rather picky about steering input, as he had the same issues in the Lotus last year. There was also mention that his turn in style doesn't suit the brake by wire systems as well as Freds. Hard to say, but at the moment I don't think anyone on the track is matching the racecraft and every lap push that Alonso and Lewis seem to be able to do.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Looking at Kimi's season, it is amazing to see, how bad it has been. Truly bad. There was a little hope somewhere around Spanish and Monaco Grands Prix, when he had two good races. And then the one in Belgium. But other than that... he hasn't been just behind Alonso, but he has been literally nowhere, not even close to Alonso. Most of the time barely in the points, invisible and non-existent. Even worse than Massa was alongside Alonso - at least Massa tended to qualify well and could sometimes race against "Fred" before inevitably losing pace in the second half of races. If Kimi had no contract for 2015, I think he should be sent away from F1 already now.

It is often said that Vettel is having a bad year, but in this comparison Vettel has been much more visible and barring a bad patch around the Hungarian and Belgian Grands Prix, has been giving a run for his team-mate's (Ricciardo's) money.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Less spotted because of Qualifying, but i believe Jenson Button is doing a decent job v Magnussen.

Anyway Kimi is being taught a lesson this season sadly.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Kimmi didn't even show up this year.