Page 331 of 439 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4386
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I don't know if this is a common sentence in english too but in occasions like this we say:

"It would make you laugh if it didn't make you cry"
    Well if they can make it happen without the bikes I'm all for it but don't replace corsica for the love of all holy things in the world.

Now that we finally got it back. Better Poland in that case (even though I love the Poland stages and it's blazingly fast roads).

Argentina and Mexico are never gonna go (and I'd be sad to see Argentina go), the rest of them are more or less essential... Maybe not Spain to a huge degree but I'd still be sad to see it go.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Well if they can make it happen without the bikes I'm all for it but don't replace corsica for the love of all holy things in the world.

Now that we finally got it back. Better Poland in that case (even though I love the Poland stages and it's blazingly fast roads).

Argentina and Mexico are never gonna go (and I'd be sad to see Argentina go), the rest of them are more or less essential... Maybe not Spain to a huge degree but I'd still be sad to see it go.
    I said Corsica only because at this point, if China would be on tarmac, it is the main candidate to leave.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I said Corsica only because at this point, if China would be on tarmac, it is the main candidate to leave.
    We need more Tarmac rounds, not the same amount but with poor management and bikes in the SS

*sigh*

4. Likes: dodge33cymru (1st September 2015)
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    or perhaps Poland? honestly it's only there because of Kubica and once he'll leave so will the round...
    how about 2009 edition? how about it's second oldest rally in Europe? and what about crowds of fans from Poland and neighboring countries? what it has anything to do with Kubica?

6. Likes: maciotacio (1st September 2015),pantealex (1st September 2015)
    Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts
    Maybe someone should consider over priced, over rated rally, with rally sprint Kind of format, poor accommodation, limited or no access to special stages.
    It's funny how some people have opinion about places they've never been to or rallies they've never spectate.

Liked 661 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfun View Post
    Maybe someone should consider over priced, over rated rally, with rally sprint Kind of format, poor accommodation, limited or no access to special stages.
    It's funny how some people have opinion about places they've never been to or rallies they've never spectate.
    What are you talking about?

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    How about I went to the recent WRC rally Poland and would never go to it again. Media perspective... and knowledge of what fans experienced.... Get rid of Rally Poland and Australia and give it back to NZ!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    And what exactly fans experienced?

Liked 661 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    How about I went to the recent WRC rally Poland and would never go to it again. Media perspective... and knowledge of what fans experienced.... Get rid of Rally Poland and Australia and give it back to NZ!
    'limited to no access to the stages', 'overpriced'.

I - and sadly too many other spectators - were able to access far too much of the event - for free - that the safety problems were so great!

And I found accommodation on the same level as other events I've been too.

And at 313km, it was just 7km shorter than that other 'rallysprint' event Rally Finland. Should they get rid of that too?

12. Likes: pantealex (1st September 2015)
    Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    'limited to no access to the stages', 'overpriced'.

I - and sadly too many other spectators - were able to access far too much of the event - for free - that the safety problems were so great!

And I found accommodation on the same level as other events I've been too.

And at 313km, it was just 7km shorter than that other 'rallysprint' event Rally Finland. Should they get rid of that too?
    I´m totally neutral in this matter, but never compare other rallies to the outstanding NORF. You´re doomed to fail everytime!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

14. Likes: pantealex (1st September 2015)