Page 118 of 439 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4386
    Liked 407 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmarcus21 View Post
    So, no major changes in calendar, only Portugal run end of may. Light change in superrally, where there will be a 7 minute penalty for each missed stage, while 10 minutes remains if you miss last stage of the day.

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/in...ge-europe-2015
    does this mean the DS3 WRC won't be promoting Citroen anymore meaning they will leave the WRC after next year?

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Citroën Racing will still be in place for DS, as it is part of PSA.
    Maybe it's even better, as DS will do WRC and Citroën WTCC. Two brands, two motorsports. Maybe easiest to understand. Matton said he doesn't know, for the moment, what will be done after 2016 for Citroën and DS (as it's sure Citroën will be in WtCC with C-Elysée up to 2016). Maybe the could switch WRC and WTCC, depending on the model they want to promote.

Liked 178 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vino_93 View Post
    Citroën Racing will still be in place for DS, as it is part of PSA.
    Maybe it's even better, as DS will do WRC and Citroën WTCC. Two brands, two motorsports. Maybe easiest to understand. Matton said he doesn't know, for the moment, what will be done after 2016 for Citroën and DS (as it's sure Citroën will be in WtCC with C-Elysée up to 2016). Maybe the could switch WRC and WTCC, depending on the model they want to promote.
    Yes, if the DS brand is meant to compete with Audi, shouldn't the DS racing car be on circuits and the Citroen Racing in rallying with other small cars and less 'exclusive' brands. It may mean that Citroen will no longer use the DS3 in rallying, but possibly the new Citroen branded equivalent?

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbmarcus21 View Post
    Today Toyota Motorsport testing Yaris Wrc in french tarmac..
    i was there and watch my video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMzY...P9kLr-jx-OWz4w
    When the new homologation will be announced? I think I read somewhere the new cars will be segment D or something (larger cars than current WRC cars). Also, I read that Toyota is planning back to WRC around 2017. Isn't that a waste of time and resources for Toyota to develop an obsolete Yaris WRC?

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    “We've again blended a mix of classic events that date back to the championship's origins with newer, but firmly established, rallies. All will offer a challenging variety of roads and conditions to ensure that WRC will provide the ultimate all-round test of driving ability,” Ciesla added. I'm sorry but apart from Monte-Carlo,Finland and Wales what classics???? San Remo? Corsica? Safari? Acropolis??

7. Likes: AndyRAC (13th September 2014),RAS007 (12th September 2014)
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne View Post
    When the new homologation will be announced? I think I read somewhere the new cars will be segment D or something (larger cars than current WRC cars).
    I've read UP to segment D, so as far as I understand, cars could be segment B, C or D.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    “We've again blended a mix of classic events that date back to the championship's origins with newer, but firmly established, rallies. All will offer a challenging variety of roads and conditions to ensure that WRC will provide the ultimate all-round test of driving ability,” Ciesla added. I'm sorry but apart from Monte-Carlo,Finland and Wales what classics???? San Remo? Corsica? Safari? Acropolis??
    What about Sweden, Portugal back to Fafe and Argentina?

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Yeap, and I would be glad if Monte has it's classic Turini end finally.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI