Page 61 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Rally Sweden 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    I'm waiting for Your answer for three weeks. Why did You ban me? Be a man and reply. I am not going to shot You for that.

Dear forum members, sorry for this annoying off topic but I have not received any answer by non-public way so I try other ways...
    You will never get a reply here on this thread.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    very short stages today, I find it pointless to make analyses of drivers' performance. the real competition starts tomorrow.
    As been said.
    I find this view ridiculous imo. Mads and Mikko should have been( in fact said themselves) aiming for the win yet are both 22secs off the lead to Ogier!!!!!! So how can that happen if the real rally starts tomorrow? Whatever way you want to 'sugar coat' it- after 7(short) stages they are already pretty far back and both 8secs off a guy who has been out the WRC the last year. Stages are stages and only one of these was a superspecial. If the 'real rally' only starts tomorrow then the likelihood is that both Mads and Mikko have ruined their chances already considering Sebs form...

Liked 266 Times in 170 Posts

Very positive thing is that hyundai is competetive car.. And hänninen is almost as fast as thierry!!

And Tanak and mikkelsen are showing great speed. We have much better fights this year than last 5-10 years. Looks very positive for this sport!

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by er88
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    very short stages today, I find it pointless to make analyses of drivers' performance. the real competition starts tomorrow.
    As been said.
    I find this view ridiculous imo. Mads and Mikko should have been( in fact said themselves) aiming for the win yet are both 22secs off the lead to Ogier!!!!!! So how can that happen if the real rally starts tomorrow? Whatever way you want to 'sugar coat' it- after 7(short) stages they are already pretty far back and both 8secs off a guy who has been out the WRC the last year. Stages are stages and only one of these was a superspecial. If the 'real rally' only starts tomorrow then the likelihood is that both Mads and Mikko have ruined their chances already considering Sebs form...
    I wouldn't be surprised also if it turns out Ogier has almost new tyres for the rest 2 days
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    Tanak is doing great job so far, but we know he can be very fast in Sweden. I thought the same for Hirvonen though
    Hirvonen is 6 secs after Tanak after six stages and he isn´t fast? Please skip the B**LSH*t.
    As usual, a lot B**LSH*T here and I can not clean up som threads of many members here.
    You could start by setting an example and moderate your own use of bad language.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

[quote=makinen_fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brother John":3fjbc61w

As usual, a lot B**LSH*T here and I can not clean up som threads of many members here.
    Why clean up the thread??? Nothing got out of normal talk about the current rally...[/quote:3fjbc61w]

+1

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts

[/quote]

As usual, a lot B**LSH*T here and I can not clean up som threads of many members here. [/quote]

You could start by setting an example and moderate your own use of bad language.[/quote]

Yeah, youré right. My fault. But when all non objective talk comes up I´m getting angry. And using that b******t word isn´t that bad, is it? After all there is a lot of it at the moment. Right BJ?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 266 Times in 170 Posts

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Henning

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

A very positive day in general. No major driver retired. Privateers are making good competition, probably except Tidemand, but lets not judge before the Rally ends
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI