Page 128 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1389
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Re: Rally Sweden 2014

my thoughts
    Latvala controlled the rally without mistakes,catch the offer Ogier gave him.
    Ogier to many mistakes for the first 2 rallies so far.At Monte i was talking about luck,and that he cant be lucky forever.Some mates from here didn t understand it.Now hope they understood what i waa talking about.
    Faster driver by far,but too many mistakes.If he control his mistakes he will not have any problem.Pressure is on him now.
    Meeke so and so,for 1st time job almost done.Its not easy for 1st time at snow.
    Ostberg waiting more from him.If he is not capable to win or to play for the win at Sweden,he has tough times at next rallies.
    Mikko,unfortynately he hasn t got any more to give to this sport.For these with open minds,it was visible 2 years almost.For the rest they were talking about ds3 bad setup,that is a Finn at a French team with bad co operation ,and that ds3 is not good,hope to understand now.
    Evans so and so,pitty that he rolled at last stage.
    Kubica waiting for more speed at 1st Sweden is not right,but didn t waiting so many offs.At asphalt rallies this guy will be very interesting for sure.
    Henning nice rally for a retired and aged.
    Tidemand waiting for more speed inside his well known surface,and be faster from his stepfather.About wrong setup,ok at days 1-2,but at day 3 had the right setup,and didn t notice any improovement.
    Tanak maybe the positive surprise of the rally.His pace prooves how a, 1 year out of wrc youngster can handle and setup a wrc car.Wish he can find enough budget for more wrc runs.
    Mikkelsen the second nice surprise,waiting way less from him before the rally.I would like to see this pace also,at next rallies too,because inside their homeland there are plenty drivers fast.
    Neuville i said last year that he is overestimated,because of absence of other capable drivers at the market.Too many mistakes, was extreme lucky with Ford.But you can t be lucky forever.His interviews about knowing ''such problems'' when signed with Hyundai are laughable.
    Hanninen waiting more from him.I will wait for more rallies for safer conclusions.
    The only positive about Hyundai is that car seems competetive,even if Sweden is not the rally to make conclusions.

seems that we have an interesting year.Latvala will clear the loose at Mexico at 1st day.Will Ogier manage to make a safe gap? Probably yes.But will he drive without mistakes at next days?

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts

It is good that these 2 rallies are over...now the real championship begins and we can see who is who.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek
    Guys, calm down, anybody who thoughts that RK will be Loeb from first round was wrong. He is learning, we need to give him this first few rounds and we will see what he can do
    yeah, other thing is that he has quite much distance for his pace on snow:
    "It has been very difficult...yesterday stupid mistake...I'm driving like my grandmother going to the supermarket..."

i'm also curious about henning solberg's onboard from last SS as he said:
    "We were slowed down for a long time because of Evans was off"
    just to remind you, he finished 7th only 17 seconds after ogier, so guys please do not put your all anger towards one driver as there were many other situations like this,

one thing is for sure that scandinavians know how to drive on snow!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1
    Mads might have lost the 2nd place because of the F1 driver.
    Well, I'm not sure who to blame for that, but anyway Mads did't slow much the second time.
    Passing car on the road with spectators around it with such a high speed is plain stupid.
    Somehow I see this Norwegian in different way now.
    How was Mads supposed to know that Kubica's car was blocking the road and id he had slow down
    he woud have lost allot of more time. So I think it's fair to say that Kubica's mistakes cost
    Österberg allot of time and possible the 2nd place.
    You kidding right? When it comes to safety, nothing else matters. Mads had the chance to slow down, and he didn't, and by doing this he almost killed a spectator. No excuses for him in this case.
    Mads slowed down as much as he could. He had probably 2 sek, from he saw the situation to he passed. Braking hard there would have sent him right into the spectators. Mads saved that situation, from getting tragic.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts

@Dimviii: I won´t defend your thoughts about Tidemand but right should be right. He had changed the rearaxle in service after first loop on third day. So, 2,5 days with wrong setup. Only last loop he had best setup.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by GINE
    Only Kubica might put some pressure in tarmac ( Germany or Spain)
    No.
    No Germany or No Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    @Dimviii: I won´t defend your thoughts about Tidemand but right should be right. He had changed the rearaxle in service after first loop on third day. So, 2,5 days with wrong setup. Only last loop he had best setup.
    thanks for clarifying Per.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KKS
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by GINE
    Only Kubica might put some pressure in tarmac ( Germany or Spain)
    No.
    No Germany or No Spain?
    In the laws of Mathematical logic, it is both, i.e. applying negative on OR, is all negaite AND
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI