Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lewis Hamilton

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Re: Lewis Hamilton

[quote=henners88]
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    http://www.wheels24.co.za/FormulaOne/Court-Hamilton-never-paid-his-dad-20131206

Poor form Lewey.
    Much of the details of their falling out has never been made public so we can't judge it too harshly. His father crashed a £250,000 Porsche like the one Paul Walker died in a few years ago and that was owned by Anthony. He obviously isn't short of cash off the back of his investment so I think there is more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by "Mia 01":3s0ox8xw
    Lewis ------- you wont suprise me!!
    You don't surprise me either Mia. You jump all over anything negative with Lewis Hamilton, every time.[/quote:3s0ox8xw]

Well considering that his father work several jobs to fund his racing when he was a child, I think the least the mutli-millionaire Lewis could do was pay his father a little something back to say thanks After all, without him Lewis would not be where he is today.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

[quote=555-04Q2][quote=henners88]
    Quote Originally Posted by "555-04Q2":2jlutgsx
    http://www.wheels24.co.za/FormulaOne/Court-Hamilton-never-paid-his-dad-20131206

Poor form Lewey.
    Much of the details of their falling out has never been made public so we can't judge it too harshly. His father crashed a £250,000 Porsche like the one Paul Walker died in a few years ago and that was owned by Anthony. He obviously isn't short of cash off the back of his investment so I think there is more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by "Mia 01":2jlutgsx
    Lewis ------- you wont suprise me!!
    You don't surprise me either Mia. You jump all over anything negative with Lewis Hamilton, every time.[/quote:2jlutgsx]

Well considering that his father work several jobs to fund his racing when he was a child, I think the least the mutli-millionaire Lewis could do was pay his father a little something back to say thanks After all, without him Lewis would not be where he is today.[/quote:2jlutgsx]
    It might surprise you that I already know what Anthony has done considering I am a fan of his son, but I don't believe for a second he has not received a penny since Lewis started racing in F1. I can't really discuss that any further because that is a rather significant point.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    It might surprise you that I already know what Anthony has done considering I am a fan of his son, but I don't believe for a second he has not received a penny since Lewis started racing in F1. I can't really discuss that any further because that is a rather significant point.
    We'll have to wait for Lewis to refute his fathers allegations
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    We'll have to wait for Lewis to refute his fathers allegations
    I doubt Lewis needs to. It was a detail that came out in court case and a minor detail at that. Lewis isn't involved directly with the legal proceedings so it is unlikely that he needs to publicly justify something that has remained private for this long. its not like it is in the public interest really.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts

Lewis talks too much

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts

Well considering that his father work several jobs to fund his racing when he was a child, I think the least the mutli-millionaire Lewis could do was pay his father a little something back to say thanks After all, without him Lewis would not be where he is today.
    It looks as if Lewis did say thanks, by paying his father, and help financing HMG (Hamilton Financing Group) .

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hamil ... r-anthony/