Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Barber race promotion

Here's an interesting promotional idea: touring laps

https://events.cuetoems.com/indy_201...cketSales.aspx

Holiday Package
    Package includes two (2) Sunday General Admission ticket vouchers, one (1) Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama logoed hat, and the opportunity to take your personal vehicle (car or motorcycle) around the track during two (2) touring laps following the official pace car of the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama.

You'll have to show up on Wednesday to take advantage of this. I'm not planning on doing this, but I will be attending the race on Sunday.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts

Re: Barber race promotion

Quote Originally Posted by FormerFF
    Here's an interesting promotional idea: touring laps

https://events.cuetoems.com/indy_201...cketSales.aspx

Holiday Package
    Package includes two (2) Sunday General Admission ticket vouchers, one (1) Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama logoed hat, and the opportunity to take your personal vehicle (car or motorcycle) around the track during two (2) touring laps following the official pace car of the Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama.

You'll have to show up on Wednesday to take advantage of this. I'm not planning on doing this, but I will be attending the race on Sunday.
    We've been doing parade laps at Summit Point for SCCA races for years. A five or ten dollar donation to the charity of the weekend gets you on the track for the parade laps.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover