Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Will CDs die

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Re: Will CDs die

We got one of these, which does pretty much everything.

Is there an equivalent for your car?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-DVD-GP...item27d4be806c
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

This is the one in my car Dave and I dare say I could get it upgraded rather than buy a complete new stereo, but cheers.

I'd be happy with an aux port so at least I could plug a mini jack into it

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    This is the one in my car Dave and I dare say I could get it upgraded rather than buy a complete new stereo, but cheers.

I'd be happy with an aux port so at least I could plug a mini jack into it
    Good to see your missus is camera trained
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts

...I'd be happy with an aux port so at least I could plug a mini jack into it
    I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, and although it has the furthest thing from a premium audio system (well, to be frank, it has the furthest anything premium ), it is equipped with an aux jack input and a USB port, not to mention the hands-free Bluetooth, which as Dave mentioned, syncs automatically with the music library on the iPod.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra, and although it has the furthest thing from a premium audio system (well, to be frank, it has the furthest anything premium ), it is equipped with an aux jack input and a USB port, not to mention the hands-free Bluetooth, which as Dave mentioned, syncs automatically with the music library on the iPod.
    Snap! I bought a white 2013 Hyundai Elantra 5 weeks ago to run the kids to school and back I was actually quite surprised how comfortable it was and took it straight after the test drive
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

My car is 5 years old and I didn't spec it new because I bought it second hand. If I could have afforded the 20 grand it cost new, I would have made sure it was included.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Snap! I bought a white 2013 Hyundai Elantra 5 weeks ago to run the kids to school and back I was actually quite surprised how comfortable it was and took it straight after the test drive
    Yeah, it is a decent little car. When purchasing about a year ago, I researched (and test-drove) many competitor vehicles including the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Somethingorother, Mazda 3, Ford Focus and probably a couple of others. The Elenatra turned up on the top of my list as best bang-for-buck (the Mazda 3 was on my short list).

I'll bet you opted out of the heated seats option?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Yeah, it is a decent little car. When purchasing about a year ago, I researched (and test-drove) many competitor vehicles including the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Somethingorother, Mazda 3, Ford Focus and probably a couple of others. The Elenatra turned up on the top of my list as best bang-for-buck (the Mazda 3 was on my short list).

I'll bet you opted out of the heated seats option?
    We have a natural heater over here, it's called the sun! You'll see it in a few months boet

Yeah I was blown away by the Elantra! I was actually going to go buy a 2013 VW Jetta 1.4 TSI when a friend of mine said I should check out the Elantra rather and pocket the extra cash 50k for beer money. Glad I did!

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts

Will CDs die?

Most compact discs are made from non-living material so I think it'll be ok.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts

Already dead for me, along with DVD's.

Between cloud, phone, and flash drives my content is available without the need for optical disks.