Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

MRC - My Racing Career

This is not really a simulation game but a great motosport manager game which you can play on your browser. I have been playing it for a year now and I am still quite hooked. Has everyone else tried it out?

http://www.myracingcareer.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: MRC - My Racing Career

Love this game bin playing it for a couple of seasons now.
    Its nice to see this game keeps developing to keep to people happy , allot of new stuff is added to the game to make it entertaining

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am happy to see that recently there have been a lot of big changes, like the private car races and automatic setup tool. On the next season they are also launching a new top level series. I'm really waiting for it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i simply love racing. also i prefer browsergames. i enjoy this easy click management games.
    so i tried many of them. but this game totally convinced me.

i like the fact, that you create a driver and go on from there. in the other games, you create a team and sign random drivers. creating and managing your own driver makes it more personal. i like that about a game.

what is also cool is the fact, that several racing games are combined in one. first i have never seen any manager where you can race with f3 or f2 cars. but here you can also choose european formula seires, or american style indy or nascar. simply great.

i have not tried the automatic set up tool yet. but must be useful since i plan a vacation very soon.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edis10
    i have not tried the automatic set up tool yet. but must be useful since i plan a vacation very soon.
    Haven't tried it either, but according to some comments on the forum it's working quite well. Of course it doesn't give you the best setup possible but it is always going to better than no setup at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Better then NO setup