Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Re: Gro-san of the race

Quote Originally Posted by tjoepie
    Vettel all the way. Totally faultless race with fine pace and perfectly executed strategy. He overtook when it was necessary, which can't be said of his teammate.
    A Vettel neutral FWIW, but the way some people have to jump through hoops to find a way to discredit him is borderline crazy...
    English is not my first language, but isn't the statement you quoted a rather positive one? 'fraid you lost me here...
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Sorry, somewhere along the line my comment got garbled. I was quoting N4D13 and intending to agree with his statement.

What I meant by By Vettel neutral I mean that, while I often find myself disliking him as a person, I concede that he is if not the best racer there, very close to it, and I find the attempts to discredit his racecraft eccentric.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Grosjean was the driver of the race.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tjoepie
    Sorry, somewhereialong the line my comment got garbled. I was quoting N4D13 and intending to agree with his statement.

What I meant by By Vettel neutral I mean that, while I often find myself disliking him as a person, I concede that he is if not the best racer there, very close to it, and I find the attempts to discredit his racecraft eccentric.
    If you're meaning me in any way, it ain't the case. I rate Vettel very highly. One of the all time greats. I find it extremely hard to separate Seb, Lewis and Fernando... Although if I had to pick one, Lewis would probably just get the edge. But Vettel I have huge respect for as a racer.
    EDIT: btw, Hulkenberg may soon be joining those top 3 if he keeps performing this way.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts

I didn't think I was going to say this, but it has to be Vettel. Even around lap 30, I was willing to bet 20 bucks that Webber, and not Grosjean, wins the race. The way Vettel managed the race and pushed to the win was incredible. This was one of Vettel's best races this year IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Alonso wins driver of the race hands down again.

Ridiculous statement. Good drive, but not the best, and certainly not hands down. Yes, he moved up from 8th to 4th, but you gotta question why he qualified in 8th behind his teammate to begin with.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zako85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Alonso wins driver of the race hands down again.

Ridiculous statement. Good drive, but not the best, and certainly not hands down. Yes, he moved up from 8th to 4th, but you gotta question why he qualified in 8th behind his teammate in the first place.
    I don't think Mr Alca-Tazizzle was really sober, when he posted that. He's been posting some weird stuff in the wee hours of the morning.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    Grosjean was the driver of the race.
    Sadly, Grosjean loses his lead and finishes in 3rd, one up from where he started. Good drive, but the strategy was not the best I guess.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts

Seb drove a very clever race today, my winner.

Grosjean made a very good start but faded away later on.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Esteban Gutierrez. 14th to 7th to score his first points.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!