Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Re: Gro-san of the race

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Bumhurt much? Hamilton had damaged his front wing at the start, so the car was out of whack for the whole race. And he was continously instructed to back off and stay 2 sec behind the car infront to save the tyres. Did you even watch the race?
    Butthurt over what? I'm happy for him for winning the race, but it wasn't his best.
    Of course not. A wonky KERS and a clipped front wing can do that for you. But he still got the job done when it mattered, unlike - let's say - his team mate or the strategy wombles in the the Lotus pit box.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

And no doubt that Webber underperformed, again. But what does that have to do with Vettel?
    Grosjean drove a better race than both of them.

And a few of you were obviously blindfolded when Vettel got it all messed up at turn 1 and lucky to not take more damage. That's not what you call 'coasting to maintain a gap'. It's called 'pushing and struggling to keep up with the leader'.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[quote=dj_bytedisaster]
    Quote Originally Posted by "dj_bytedisaster":2f6gr0jo
    Bumhurt much? Hamilton had damaged his front wing at the start, so the car was out of whack for the whole race. And he was continously instructed to back off and stay 2 sec behind the car infront to save the tyres. Did you even watch the race?
    Butthurt over what? I'm happy for him for winning the race, but it wasn't his best.
    Of course not. A wonky KERS and a clipped front wing can do that for you. But he still got the job done when it mattered, unlike - let's say - his team mate or the strategy wombles in the the Lotus pit box.[/quote:2f6gr0jo]
    Lol. Why are you so butthurt that I don't think Vettel had his best race?
    Calm down kiddo.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Calm down kiddo.
    I just agreed with you what it wasn't his best, but it was enough, so why should it matter?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Calm down kiddo.
    I just agreed with you what it wasn't his best, but it was enough, so why should it matter?
    Good enough to win. Not enough to be man of the race.
    Anyway, whenever you're ready to hop off Vettel's jock (is that how you got the butthurt?) we'll get around to discussing other interesting things about the race.

Anyway, whenever you're ready to hop off Vettel's jock (is that how you got the butthurt?) we'll get around to discussing other interesting things about the race.
    It wasn't me, who nominated him. I merely thought your objection to it was exaggerated. You made it sound as if he drove like he had the helmet on back-to-front. He's had better ones (Singapore), but in the end except for two lockups into the chicane, which pretty much everyone had towards the ends of their stints, he didn't put a foot wrong.

Not really a race, where any driver stood out. RoGro and Hulk were both great, but in the end didn't manage to get it home (RoGro with dubious help of his pitwall crew).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still riding it hard, are ya? True cowboy. Kudos to you.

So yeah, finally Grosjean is making a name for himself. Hulkenberg... I shake my head every time I see him taking that Sauber to places it doesn't deserve.

Still riding it hard, are ya? True cowboy. Kudos to you.
    Is than jealousy I hear?

Anywho. Just for completeness sake. Here's my nomination:

Bernd Mayländer. For staying where he should be staying more often - in the pits.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Excellent drive by Grosjean, a pleasure to watch throughout. I just hope Lotus have enough money next season to deliver podiums and wins. Romain is still unpredictable at times, but it's races like this where he shows the talent he obviously has. Driver of this race for me

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Vettel all the way. Totally faultless race with fine pace and perfectly executed strategy. He overtook when it was necessary, which can't be said of his teammate.
    A Vettel neutral FWIW, but the way some people have to jump through hoops to find a way to discredit him is borderline crazy...