Gro-san of the race

Romain
    big heavy Hulk again
    Vettel (boo )

+ special mention to Massa for rescuing P10 in a clearly inferior car
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts

Re: Gro-san of the race

Vettel all the way. Totally faultless race with fine pace and perfectly executed strategy. He overtook when it was necessary, which can't be said of his teammate.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Alonso wins driver of the race hands down again.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    Vettel all the way. Totally faultless race with fine pace and perfectly executed strategy. He overtook when it was necessary, which can't be said of his teammate.
    Seriously? Vettel? Faultless?
    He had more lockups than a prison.
    He did well in the last stint, but most of the race he was far from his best.
    My picks are Grosjean, Hulkenberg and Ricciardo.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts

Vettel and his race strategist. Very good tactics, executed brilliantly by the driver.

I think the Sauber guys deserve a mention as well - both cars in the top 7.
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts

@webberf1: most of his lockups were in his in-laps - apart from that, he didn't do many mistakes. Plus he managed to conserve his tyres all right and was able to overtake RoGro straight away whereas we saw that Webber only could get past him when the lapped cars gave him a hand. I don't think anyone put a stellar performance during this race but I believe that Seb was the one who got closer.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts

special mention to Rosberg for his fluent Spanish with Nira
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

@webberf1: most of his lockups were in his in-laps - apart from that, he didn't do many mistakes. Plus he managed to conserve his tyres all right and was able to overtake RoGro straight away whereas we saw that Webber only could get past him when the lapped cars gave him a hand. I don't think anyone put a stellar performance during this race but I believe that Seb was the one who got closer.
    As I say, his only really redeeming part of the race was in the final stint. The first 3 quarters of the race he was under pressure and well below his best. There were easily better performances throughout the field.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    As I say, his only really redeeming part of the race was in the final stint. The first 3 quarters of the race he was under pressure and well below his best. There were easily better performances throughout the field.
    Bumhurt much? Hamilton had damaged Vettel's front wing at the start, so the car was out of whack for the whole race. And he was continously instructed to back off and stay 2 sec behind the car infront to save the tyres in the first two stints. That's why his tyres survived and Mark's didn't. Did you even watch the race?

Mark should have won this, but when you need five laps to get past RoGro on a fresh set of options, you only have yourself to blame.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Bumhurt much? Hamilton had damaged his front wing at the start, so the car was out of whack for the whole race. And he was continously instructed to back off and stay 2 sec behind the car infront to save the tyres. Did you even watch the race?
    Butthurt over what? I'm happy for him for winning the race, but it wasn't his best.