Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts

Re: Donkey-san of the race

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingGears
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    So, how come, when Romain s aggressive at the start he is reckless, but when Lewis does it he is unlucky?

Because Fanboyz are blind, presumably.

Hamilton tried to force his way into a gap that was never going to be there. Sebastian can't evaporate into thin air Lewis. Perhaps if you had intelligence you would know that.

Reckless endangerment of others is a sure sign of a thugs mentality.
    This is total rubbish, if Grosjean hadn't had an amazing start Hamilton would've been in second in Turn 1. In the end it was a racing incident and claiming he is a thug is frankly ridiculous.
    I don't normally disagree too much with Parabolica's posts, but this time I will have to.

Both RedBulls were tardy off the start and Hamilton got a blinder, and there was a gap between them, unfortunately this gap narrowed befor Hamilton was through it (he was 95% of the way there). There was no over-aggresive move from Ham, and no way Vettel could move right, so it was just a racing incident. It astounds me how many 'racing incidents' Vettel is involved in that leave him without a mark on his car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pirelli for me. There tyres are just rubbish, more punctures than ever before. The slightest bit of bodywork that hits the tyre and you get a puncture. Should just have 1 tyre which can last the full distance of the race and have compulsory pit stops so they have to pit atleast once. While your at it, get rid of DRS too. Then we can watch a proper race.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anfield5
    There was no over-aggresive move from Ham, and no way Vettel could move right, so it was just a racing incident. It astounds me how many 'racing incidents' Vettel is involved in that leave him without a mark on his car.
    There was damage to his front wing, which compromised the balance a bit. It was just not big enough to warrant a new nose and the attached loss of time in the pits.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts

Webber - for saying before the race that he wasn't going to help Vettel, and then not even being good enough not to help Vettel.

If it's any consolation Mr Webber, other Australians in Red Bull cars also could only manage 2nd and 3rd this weekend.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

Webber for failing to overtake Gosjean for soooooo long on fresh options when Vet jumped him on primes.

Webber, please watch a replay and learn from the champ.

Also, Merc pit release.

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anfield5
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    pfft come on, webbo couldnt overtake a two-stopper for 7 laps, while vettel did it immediately. and why do you think webber pitted 3 laps earlier in the first stint? - he finished his tyres because of his own lower downforce settings
    I agree that if you compare Webber to Vettel, there is quite frankly no comparison, Vettel is a far better driver than Mark, this is not really a shot at Webber, just a simple fact. I would suggest that the decision to 3 stop Webber was put in place before the start of the race, assuming that Webber was going to be ahead and able to gap the field, but as has become his custom, he had an average start and was unable to carry out the plan.
    http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2013/10/13/2 ... t-stops-2/

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    Pirelli for me. There tyres are just rubbish, more punctures than ever before. The slightest bit of bodywork that hits the tyre and you get a puncture. Should just have 1 tyre which can last the full distance of the race and have compulsory pit stops so they have to pit atleast once. While your at it, get rid of DRS too. Then we can watch a proper race.
    What is with everyone ragging Pirelli, FFS? They have supplied exactly what they were asked to supply, now go cr@p on the people who asked them to make the tyres in the first place!!!!!
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whyzars
    I'd be making all drivers who didn't finish on the podium submit a urine sample.

35secs to 4th place makes a mockery of the entire race. What the heck is going on in F1?

Come on. Its not that uncommon. Back in the 80s and 90s two or three cars would lap the field. And when Ferrari were dominant they would pull 30 seconds over the rest easily before easing off.

Anyway Donkeys.

hmmm.

Maybe Massa for speeding.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    Pirelli for me. Should just have 1 tyre which can last the full distance of the race and have compulsory pit stops so they have to pit atleast once.
    maybe they should shorten the races or force a pit stop every x laps. Oh wait, wrong forum.

stoopid Bridgestone
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyzars
    I'd be making all drivers who didn't finish on the podium submit a urine sample.

35secs to 4th place makes a mockery of the entire race. What the heck is going on in F1?

Come on. Its not that uncommon. Back in the 80s and 90s two or three cars would lap the field. And when Ferrari were dominant they would pull 30 seconds over the rest easily before easing off.

Also Riccarrdo starting on primes had already held up the field behind him (p4) about 17 sec's before he pitted on lap 21, but that is racing. Fair play to him! After that what is the point of thrashing your lump if you have no chance of gaining a position barring a catastrophe in front of you, especially when you have a limited number of lumps to use for the season? ?
    May the forza be with you