Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts

Re: 2013 Korean Grand Prix

very dissapointing race
    team mercedes are th donkeys of the race
    1. not pitting hamilton earlier
    2. not communicating to rosberg to let hamilton by which cost him p3 to kimi
    3. just poor strategy calls all the way around

it is late in the season they should know their advantages and disadvantages
    so running a different strategy that optimizes the drivers and the car are in order
    doing the same stupid thing time and time again is madness
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts

Alonso has just hit back at Pirelli in Spanish TV saying that they are "borderline in quality" and that he doesn't understand how Pirelli would criticise him after the season they've had. While he might have a point, sometimes I wish he didn't have such a big mouth.

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts

Apparently, Grosjean and Permane have had a BIG argument on team radio right after the race ended. One can only guess what they were arguing about.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    Apparently, Grosjean and Permane have had a BIG argument on team radio right after the race ended. One can only guess what they were arguing about.
    Grosjean probably expected team orders towards the end
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

Pretty good race, so I am happy. Action everywhere and Hülkenberg is making a strong impression for the driver market.

I don't know, which setup did Sauber choose, but Hulk's top speed was remarkable. Others couldn't overtake him even with DRS open.

Pity that Gutiérrez lost out in the first corner melée after a promising start to the weekend. But it looked like in the end he wasn't quite fast enough to emerge in the points.

Webber has been massively unlucky recently.

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts

Alonso has just hit back at Pirelli in Spanish TV saying that they are "borderline in quality" and that he doesn't understand how Pirelli would criticise him after the season they've had. While he might have a point, sometimes I wish he didn't have such a big mouth.
    I'd go further than what he has said.

I'd publically call Hembrey a gutless, Red Bull & Mercedes c--ksucking coward.

It is exactly what he is, after all.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts

This was a very good race. I really liked the race track. Those sharp turns and long straights are quite cool. A lot of cars visibly on the edge and slide around even during qualification. I was looking forward to watching the 2014 race, but I am afraid that Formula 1 will be banned in Korea after Vettel praised Japan as the best place.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Pretty good race, so I am happy. Action everywhere and Hülkenberg is making a strong impression for the driver market.
    It would be ridiculous if he doesn't get a top drive in 2014.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts

I'm pleased that Alonso and Webber said what they did about Pirelli. Criticism richly deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by webberf1
    Poorly designed track. If you don't pass in 1, 3 or 4 you basically have no chance for the rest of the lap.
    Are Bathurst and the Nurburgring Nordschliefe similarly poorly designed? Drivers can't pass for most of the lap on those circuits either.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts

After the 2nd lap I lost the will to watch this race and perhaps F1 (yet again!). He is always on pole or always in P1 and stretching his lead to 3+ seconds in 1/2 laps.
    I did switch on the tv again when it was 25 laps down and the Rosberg fire breathing car was the biggest spectacle in ages.. I missed the old cars bottoming out and the engines bursting into flame/smoke (not after a collision as in Webber's but on their own...)

Luckily I did watch the rest of the race trying to forget about Schumacher errrr Vettel, and from P2 and back it was a fun race. Hamilton, Alonso and Hulkenberg especially as well as the comedy going on from P10-15 between the Williams cars and Massa et al.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion: