Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Korean GP

Just seen the Korean GP highlights. Great race, very very sorry for Mark Webber. Love that guy, but cricket is he unlucky or what!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: 2013 Korean Grand Prix

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24419856

A tyre manufacturer apologising to a driver?
    "He should seek advice from vettel" that is a massive kick in the nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    After the 2nd lap I lost the will to watch this race and perhaps F1 (yet again!). He is always on pole or always in P1 and stretching his lead to 3+ seconds in 1/2 laps.
    I did switch on the tv again when it was 25 laps down and the Rosberg fire breathing car was the biggest spectacle in ages.. I missed the old cars bottoming out and the engines bursting into flame/smoke (not after a collision as in Webber's but on their own...)

Luckily I did watch the rest of the race trying to forget about Schumacher errrr Vettel, and from P2 and back it was a fun race. Hamilton, Alonso and Hulkenberg especially as well as the comedy going on from P10-15 between the Williams cars and Massa et al.
    What hapenned to rosbergs fire breathing car? I diddnt watch the race after I saw the qualifying yesterday morning.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingGears
    Are Bathurst and the Nurburgring Nordschliefe similarly poorly designed? Drivers can't pass for most of the lap on those circuits either.
    Are you serious? If you can't overtake on the Nordschleife, maybe you shouldn't be driving it. Flugplatz, Schwedenkreuz, Wehrseiffen, Breidscheidt, Bergwerk, Hedwigshöhe, Brünnchen, Schwalbenschwanz and Galgenkopf are all prime overtaking spots. What are you talking about? Comparing the Ring to a Tilkedrome is ridiculous.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Very entertaining race.
    Formula 1

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Very entertaining race.
    Welcome Back F1Boat.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    What hapenned to rosbergs fire breathing car? I diddnt watch the race after I saw the qualifying yesterday morning.
    Not much..he went into the pits and got his nose changed...it was basically the underside rubbing the track and spraying sparks all around for half a lap - also screwing Hamilton's strategy I guess.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

Nordschleife is very narrow and if you put modern F1 cars with its cornering speeds there without DRS and KERS, then it would provide some thinking, where would it be possible to overtake.

Regarding the Yeongam circuit I have to say that the endless corner-sequences in the second and third sector are a bit tiring. It would have been good to put a longish straight somewhere there to increase overtaking opportunities like they have done in China. Or like Estoril has before the last corner sequence, which reminds Yeongam a bit.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts

Another great win for Seb. The guy continues to prove his worth race after race.

Referring to Alonso's and Webber's comments after the race, I am slightly disillusioned with F1 at the moment. Specifically with the Pirelli tires. I know they have improved since Silverstone but what happened to Perez should not have happened and I doubt very much the same thing would have happened to Bridgestone were they still in the sport.

Since they are staying in the sport for another 5 years they need to improve the quality of their product. This borderline stuff is too risky and some day a tire is going to delaminate, hit a drivers helmet and we'll have the first fatality in F1 since the great Senna. I really hope they sort this sh*t out.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Fred's going to devoure Grosjean, and the Nicos, by the first tight turn scrub bro
    Other Ferraris with Hulk and felipe baby i say a ferrari engine wins two out of the top four spots
    I think somehow Fred found the reverse gear in the transmission. I'm sure it'd due to the tires that others can perform on.

Interesting race. Overall with a few tweaks this could be an interesting track, even though the surroundings lack any character at all. Fantastic drive by Hulk holding up two world champions for so long.

Rather strange radio stuff from Lotus. Even if Grosjean did have the pace, what purpose does it serve them to make it public they want to screw Kimi over? They acted as if Grosjean was just cruising and had pace to space, and from the sounds of things they didn't do either driver any favors and probably pissed them off. NOT the way to attract the best drivers to a team.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Fred's going to devoure Grosjean, and the Nicos, by the first tight turn scrub bro
    Other Ferraris with Hulk and felipe baby i say a ferrari engine wins two out of the top four spots
    I think somehow Fred found the reverse gear in the transmission. I'm sure it'd due to the tires that others can perform on.

Interesting race. Overall with a few tweaks this could be an interesting track, even though the surroundings lack any character at all. Fantastic drive by Hulk holding up two world champions for so long.

Rather strange radio stuff from Lotus. Even if Grosjean did have the pace, what purpose does it serve them to make it public they want to screw Kimi over? They acted as if Grosjean was just cruising and had pace to space, and from the sounds of things they didn't do either driver any favors and probably pissed them off. NOT the way to attract the best drivers to a team.
    We all can't be as good at pronosticating as you are
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Alonso will be charging as well.
    May the forza be with you