Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jcmr 2007

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    On youtube there are a lot of videos of this rally, but I didn't find any footage of the Corolla S2000. Somebdy seen anything like that?

Here on youtube, with some big offs!!:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_category=0
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaCo
    On youtube there are a lot of videos of this rally, but I didn't find any footage of the Corolla S2000. Somebdy seen anything like that?

Here on youtube, with some big offs!!:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_category=0
    I seen it on one of the Swinton Crossrads jump videos. I'll have a look later.
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bt52b
    I seen it on one of the Swinton Crossrads jump videos. I'll have a look later.
    Ok, I found it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSfD9RdmGQ

Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    car hit a marshall / spectator or photographer, (depends who you listen to) imjury is a broken arm.
    Wrong and posting ill-informed information like that helps noone.

The gate that the car hit flew open and as it did so it launched off the hinges and clobbered the unlucky cameraman who just happened to be standing in a "realatively safe place" about 10-15m away

quote from MSA marshal of the year who was the marshal on scene btw
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sal
    Surely you are taking the piss with this comment? The last thing a signed on marshal should be doing is taking pictures..please tell me this is a wind up?
    He wasn't alone heaps of them taking snaps, guess this is just part and parcel of those too tightfisted to pay to spectate, they sign on as useless marshals instead of paying speccies.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCat
    I think the whole topic of marshals taking pictures is quite honest crap!

I know of a lot of people who complain about the marshals doing their job wrong etc and they dont even marshal themselves. Marshals are experienced enough to know when the right time is to maybe take a step back for 2 or 3 minutes when they're with a group of people and take one or two pictures.
    I know it's not normally the done thing to have a pop at marshals as they usually do a smashing job but; I've never experienced as bad marshalling as on the JCMR, both in terms of spectator control and at arrival/starts and finish controls, I've been on Clubmans events that were better run.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

marshaling

hi all i would by a rally pack if i no how i have marshaled since the 90s and it takes all the time to get a entree list or a stage map but at the moment i am stuck the driver that did it with use has got a girl friend so he does not go but i might be out and about on the woodpecker or the bulldog my e-mail is [email:18vzdicd]free333uk@yahoo.com[/email:18vzdicd] take care out there
    d.n.bolland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by did1
    hi all i would by a rally pack if i no how i have marshaled since the 90s and it takes all the time to get a entree list or a stage map but at the moment i am stuck the driver that did it with use has got a girl friend so he does not go but i might be out and about on the woodpecker or the bulldog my e-mail is [email:5o0k5xcz]free333uk@yahoo.com[/email:5o0k5xcz] take care out there
    My apologies but is anyone as confused as I am?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Yep