Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Re: You're Time at Motorsport Forums

Kind of Been hectic January at work, just can't keep up! Having to assist my managers who are swamped so I'm working for a change
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Kind of Been hectic January at work, just can't keep up! Having to assist my managers who are swamped so I'm working for a change
    You told us that everyone worked to rake in money for you. Now your having to work again. Poor show
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Bad planning lol

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    You told us that everyone worked to rake in money for you. Now your having to work again. Poor show
    I call this divine justice. He's punished cos he said he won't ever employ me cos I'm lazy, inefficient and have no good manners.
    Also punished for being arrogant and saying he has a great team of managers that permit him to spend time on the forum unlike poor working class like me who should work harder.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

I've made my first visit to the forums today in a long, long time. I joined in 2004 when my curious 13-year old mind wanted to figure out what a "forum" was on the btccpages website. I couldn't believe it, at the time, that there was other people around wanting to talk about the same, anorakish stuff that I did/do!

As a kid that I was a vast majority of my posts were incredibly naive and not well thought out though I did a massive amount of posting. I really had way too much time on my hands. But as life trundled on and I grew up, my contact with the forum weaned. Many of the members I formed interesting online bonds and conversations with are not around any more unfortunately. I have met one or two people from here, though, and hopefully will meet them and many others in the future, now that I'm a adult :P

Hopefully I'll get time to check in weekly at least as I always found it a good way of keeping up to date with the motorsport scene. However, conversations in recent years (particularly in the F1 forum) have been met with some ridiculously childish carry-on which has become a bit of a turn-off.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Howdy Paddy.

Nice to read you again. Glad you're still OK, hope to see you posting again soon.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    Hopefully I'll get time to check in weekly at least as I always found it a good way of keeping up to date with the motorsport scene. However, conversations in recent years (particularly in the F1 forum) have been met with some ridiculously childish carry-on which has become a bit of a turn-off.
    Hi Paddy I didn't think I'd seen you around for a long time, welcome back. I think the F1 section is recovering from that silly period from what I have seen.

When I joined in early 2008 the forum was a lot busier with threads active throughout the day and with 30 or so people participating. I wasn't exactly made to feel welcome in the early days due to my favourite driver and the team he drove for. I stuck it out though and have been here ever since, however due to the quietness of MSF, I do find most of my spare time for f1 talk occurs elsewhere these days. I think the main reasons it's quieter is because of the forum migration, silly squabbles, and of course the dull racing and lesser coverage. Hopefully we'll see it recover in the coming years to some degree and maybe more people will start watching F1 again.

Here's hoping Henners.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts

I read the title to this thread and thought...
    "Wow. I am Time at Motorsport Forums?"

This confirms my suspicions that I am a Timelord... or a grammar gestapo.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

I know I cant believe I got it wrong in the title.