Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Kimi to Ferrari confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    With all due respect Dex, Allison was at Renault when Alonso was winning titles there, so they will know each other too. Fry has an existing relationship with Alonso, as does Domenicali. That leaves Slade, who is almost certain to be Kimi's engineer so would not have much to do with Fernando anyway.

Kimi failed to build.a rapport the last time he was at Ferrari, so we need to see if he has added that to his game.

To claim Fernando has no one in his corner, when he is embedded within the team and has provided the driving leadership that was clearly lacking in Kimi's previous residency is a little premature.

Again, for the Kimi fans, it is not his speed I question, it is the application.

Alonso has many character faults which have been destructive in the past, but I also see that Kimi is not without genuine failings of character too.
    Everybody's got flaws,you're right on that. IMO Alonso's status in the team is no longer what it was,they wouldn't have hired Kimi if it was. Alonso's leadership has brought nothing to the team in terms of results, it's not better than it was before he came, so they changed strategy and brought another WDC in. It must hurt Alonso,the question is how will he take it?
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Alonso's standing in the team has most certainly taken a knock or two. According to TJ13's sources in the team, he's nicknamed 'shit layer' among the personnel. Now call me old-fashioned, but that's a rather unflattering honour. For all his Samurai talk, he hasn't delivered. Of course he didn't break Ferrari's wind tunnel, but the way he treated the team lately can't go over well with them.
    And now comes the man, who scored the last title for Ferrari. Most likely the team will initially rally behind Kimi, which might tip the scales in Kimi's favour in the early season. Fernando has burned several bridges by publicly slagging off the crew. It'll take time to repair that damage.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    According to TJ13's sources in the team

Most likely the team will initially rally behind Kimi, which might tip the scales in Kimi's favour in the early season.
    Who are these "sources," please name them.
    Are you referring to this little piece of provocative speculation?
    I can’t wait to be driving a Prancing Horse car again and to reacquaint myself with so many people with whom I had such close links, as well as working with Fernando, whom I consider a great driver, in order to bring the team the success it deserves.”

Mmm. “Reaquant myself with so many people”, Sounds like Fernando will still be the black sheep of the family and called ‘shit layer’ behgind his back, whilst Kimi breezes in and sucks up all the Massa love.

Then we have “I can’t wait to be driving a Prancing Horse car again….. in order to bring the team the success it deserves.” So Alonso and his previous team mate have failed on this mission, but Kimi will be the difference. Mmm.

Of course, there is also in this statement a reference to winning a world championship title with Ferrari, something Nando has failed to deliver. More and more Mmm.

Is it me or is this a highly political polemic? Or do I need to lie down for a while???
    http://thejudge13.com/2013/09/11/daily- ... 2013/#Kimi fans start the banter
    Dude seriously needs to lay down a while because that is predicated on a premise that the author admits is pure speculation, and it comes off as wishful thinking aimed at pleasing the Ice fan base, bro. It's nothing but popular tripe. Sorry dude that is not responsible journalism, representative of fact, or based on anything stated by a Ferrari official. Honestly I didn't think you of all people would resort to these kinds of tactics. Are you just trying to stir up some excrement, because this kind of attack should be called what it is; chicken excrement.
    It is absolute nonsense, the team is behind both pilots as stated by the Team Principal, and I can't find a single quote from anyone else (that matters) saying otherwise. With all due respect I believe you have fallen for the Northern European version of popular tripe regarding Kimi and Zo.
    However if true it will play out. I can barely stand the wait to see none of this come to fruition
    May the forza be with them both.
    Best wishes,
    http://i.imgur.com/aBmAP6U.jpg
    May the forza be with you

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts

But, Alca, it's from an obscure blog site, so it must be true!!!

I believe my decision to re-activate the Ignore button has been wholly vindicated.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

Well, y'all might call TJ's blog obscure, I go with the facts. He reported Kimi's imminent arrival at Ferrari a whole two weeks before any other media outfit even speculated about it. He had detailled quotes from the FIA hearing days before they were reported elsewhere. So suffice to say, he seems to have insider contacts that are not only real, but also fairly reliable. And before some comes with the good old 'name the sources' BS - the whole point of an inside source is to remain anonymous, Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    But, Alca, it's from an obscure blog site, so it must be true!!!

I believe my decision to re-activate the Ignore button has been wholly vindicated.
    How come you react to my posts, cav, if I'm supposedly on your ignore list

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts

Well, y'all might call TJ's blog obscure, I go with the facts. He reported Kimi's imminent arrival at Ferrari a whole two weeks before any other media outfit even speculated about it. He had detailled quotes from the FIA hearing days before they were reported elsewhere. So suffice to say, he seems to have insider contacts that are not only real, but also fairly reliable. And before some comes with the good old 'name the sources' BS - the whole point of an inside source is to remain anonymous, Einstein
    But dude himself, in his own words says he may be way off base, and "seems" is the operative word in your arguement, Anyone can say that they are privy to the inner workings a team.

the whole point of an inside source is to remain anonymous
    It is also convenient that by being an anonymous "source" is if you are full of sh!t" you don't hav e to be accountable, so what you have posted is hearsay and not substanciated.
    You go with "facts?" Please point out the facts in these assersions, Hegel
    May the forza be with you

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts

Seems like the Alonso fans are already a bit shaken. We know he doesn't have 6/10ths, but the question is will he have any over Kimi? As for the bickering over a blog, even if speculation it's the same thing everyone is doing here. Does anyone have any evidence that said person does not have inside information? From what I've seen the source seems to have valid info before it's reported elsewhere on a number of occasions.

I can see the off season will be a lot of fighting based on speculation.

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts

I am a Ferrari fan, not a driver fan.

What I see is a driver who has become frustrated by Ferrari's performance.

His name is Fernando Alonso.

I have never felt he lacked commitment.

What I also see is a driver who caused Ferrari to question his commitment. His name isn't Alonso.

As I continually state, I pray that is not the case again, but forgive me for having major doubts.

That Kimi's fans ignore his previous actions and blame everyone but Kimi? It is telling. I am a fan of Ferrari, but my adoration is not without critical faculties when they make poor decisions.

Previous history with Kimi makes this decision questionable.

If he sticks it to Alonso, I have the personal tragedy of being proved wrong as Ferrari win.

I can live with that.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts

Kimi never blame the team, car, factory or Newey in public.

I like Kimi!