Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter View Post
    You're underestimating Kimi here, I mean all the past evidence suggests that Kimi is one of the best drivers out there, so he'll certainly trouble Alonso, more than any other teammate in the past bar Lewis.
    Lewis is the only teammate that was as talented as Fred in F1 in his entire career. Now that kimi is proving to be useless as a eunuch (just kidding ) it puts Felipe Baggie in a slightly better light. As Felipe always contended, he was over his injury but no match for Fred in equal machinery. It appears so far that at this point in his career either is Kimi. Sorry dawgs Fred is just that good. Kimi will come around and beat Fred in the odd race maybe, but he is not as dynamic of a racer.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Lewis is the only teammate that was as talented as Fred in F1 in his entire career. Now that kimi is proving to be useless as a eunuch (just kidding ) it puts Felipe Baggie in a slightly better light. As Felipe always contended, he was over his injury but no match for Fred in equal machinery. It appears so far that at this point in his career either is Kimi. Sorry dawgs Fred is just that good. Kimi will come around and beat Fred in the odd race maybe, but he is not as dynamic of a racer.
    I think you're missing a point here, though. Alonso is someone who can manage to drive a dog and still put in some good results, which is a talent he doesn't have with many drivers. Kimi, however, has been complaining about his difficulties to drive the Ferrari, which must have had an effect on his (very significant) gap to Alonso. Had the car been handling better (and more to Kimi's liking), it certainly wouldn't be such a one-sided contest.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    More like 7 or 8/10ths in the early going dawg!
    Well its true. Its not 6 tenths is it.

Despite what anyone says and whether people like him. Fact is fact.

Fred is awesome.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    There some from the team and some from Kimi to sort out but, Kimi will be back.

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    More like 7 or 8/10ths in the early going dawg!
    Only in the last race. There was certainly no 6/10ths at the season opener or at Bahrain. There was only a couple tenths after all those laps, and that was after the almost punt at the first corner. But without a doubt Fred is beating him fair and square. Except for a briefly non functional DRS at the season opener, Kimi has had the same car.

As for Lewis I agree he is one of the only that can match Fred in an outright dogfight. But then again if we go by a single season, Lewis punked Fred. No tenths came in second!

And Fred is trying hard, but I do have one serious question regarding the team. Who was the last driver to win a WDC in a Ferrari?

All in fun Tazsrubrochangesnamesalot. Fred is driving his tail off, and if Kimi doesn't up the game it will make him look bad. I guess the ones that will really suffer are the team, since they hired him back. I remember when most thought Kimi would never return to F1, then most thought he had no chance at going back to Ferrari.
    Last edited by airshifter; 21st April 2014 at 12:43.

yes air' I am having a little fun resurrecting this thread, but the reason I come on this forum is to have fun, and not take it too seriously.
    Kimi is very fast, last night I re-watched the 2005 San Marino GP and he was shot out of a cannon in that race only to have his McLaren go kaput early on, which is only one example of his talent. I do think the main difference between him and Zo at this point in their careers is that Fred is more adaptable ,and Kimi is devastating when the car really suits him. I do hope he ups his game because I don't pull against him. I just like to keep things in perspective

Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    I think you're missing a point here, though. Alonso is someone who can manage to drive a dog and still put in some good results, which is a talent he doesn't have with many drivers. Kimi, however, has been complaining about his difficulties to drive the Ferrari, which must have had an effect on his (very significant) gap to Alonso. Had the car been handling better (and more to Kimi's liking), it certainly wouldn't be such a one-sided contest.
    That point was not lost on me, as i was trying to point out that Fred is a more complete driver with slightly less limitations than the kimster.
    On a separate note, I don't think my pm's are working, as I haven't been able to send messages for a while. To answer the question of your message; Mark will take care of that change if you message him!!

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    Kimi's lack of performance is exactly what I expected from him. He moans and sulks and complains non-stop, what he needs to do is stop whinging about everything and get his head down and work things out. You can almost guarantee that in practice in Spain there will be one Ferrari up on jacks with either the front end, back end, or both off the car because 'something' is not right, and you can almost guarantee it will be the car with a small number 7 on it.

If only Ferrari could turn the clock back six months and sign Hulkenberg instead.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Kimi's agent has confirmed Raikkonen is to become a father after months of speculation. I wonder if this means Kimi will be leaving F1 after 2015 or perhaps before? He always said he would have children after his F1 career because he wouldn't want to be away from them. Good luck to him, its more rewarding than any race win

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    henners yeah lets keep telling ourselves that
    Tito Vilanova = :champion: