Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 49 Times in 31 Posts

Re: Kimi to Ferrari confirmed

It will be an interesting next year, that's for sure.

No one really comes out a winner here looking at next year, Kimi goes back to a team that sacked him, Zemolo has to hire a guy he fired once, Massa get's the boot and Alonso has to work with a former Ferrari WDC.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Very interesting indeed, Kimi returning to Ferrari is defiantly not something I ever expected.

But like many I wonder if we will end up with another Senna/Prost or Alonso/Hamilton situation.

If Ferrari produces a good car next season this is going to be a very tough team to beat, however if ego's get the better of one another it could be a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully Raikkonen can stay motivated and pressure old fred :P

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    It will be an interesting next year, that's for sure.

No one really comes out a winner here looking at next year, Kimi goes back to a team that sacked him, Zemolo has to hire a guy he fired once, Massa get's the boot and Alonso has to work with a former Ferrari WDC.
    Let's see Kimi gets a big contract with a team that will actually pay him. Zemi and the Ferrari fans get two of the top four pilots in F1, and I don’t see the issue with Zo working with a former WDC, he'll know he has a fight on his hands from the get go. Only loser will be Massa, and I think he will get exactly what he deserves. Yes I'm quite sure life is going to suck for all involved parties
    Edit: I almost forgot, biggest loser:
    One team Lotus have this afternoon responded to news that their Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen is to return to Ferrari next season with an extraordinary tweet showing two rabbits having sex, likening their driver's exit to being on the painful end of some love making. The tweet, shared to the teams 289,000 plus followers and beyond was shared as Ferrari confirmed Raikkonen's return a day after Felipe Massa announced his exit from the Ferrari seat in somewhat less controversial posts to his Instagram account. Shared with the image above, Lotus wrote: "So #Kimi is off to #Ferrari for 2014; it hurts a little bit… #F1 #Raikkonen pic.twitter.com/HkFhWvqpTo".
    http://www.anchorfan.com/image/lotus-re ... 60821.html

Those freakin' guys at Lotus are either sore losers, or contrary to what the artical says
    they are implying that they were the ones who got screwed not Kimi
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As far as Massa goes I guess his only real option for a semi competitive drive next season would be Lotus.

Either that or return to Sauber or even Force India.

But It wouldnt suprise me personally to see him in something like Indycar or maybe even Nascar next season, we shall see,

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts

Wow, at last it´s official. I´m so glad and even if it is a tall order tó beat fred I know kimi will do it.

And, I´m sure this was LDM revenge on fred.

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    it is a tall order tó beat fred I know kimi will do it.

And, I´m sure this was LDM revenge on fred.

May the forza be with you

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts

Hmmmm... so, LdM has come to his senses and signed back the only man that has won the WDC since Schu's "retirement". As Will Smith said in "I, Robot", ' you know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it'.

Sorry, Luca, but 'il Comendatore', you are not.

Asta Loego, Massa, for finding out the same lesson that your compatriot, Rubens, learned so bitterly; that 2nd banana on a top team won't automatically mean a #1 in the same place.

The difference between Kimi and the others that Alonso has paired with in the past is that differences will be settled on track, not in the press.
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts

Alot of fun for the fans, if Smedley should ever become Raikkonen's race engineer...

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

I really hope Ferrari produce a good car next season. Imagine if we got a level playing field in terms of cars.

Vettel & Red Bull v Hamilton & Rosberg v Kimi & Alonso.

That makes your mouth water.

I personally think Alonso will be upset with this. Does anyone think he might leave as he wont want a rival (like the McLaren days)?
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

I for one am sad, with every team having a #1 & #2 drivers, can't see Ferrari being any different.

How many tenths does Alonso bring, again?

As long as Alonso qualifies better than Kimi, and has decent starts, I don't think Kimi will trouble him.