Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Zimmerman again!

So, Zimmerman can't stay out of the news and boy does he love guns. His wife called 911 on him a couple of days ago for threatening behavior.
    That's to say he was waving a gun around and allegedly he hit his father-in-law.
    Now, here is this guy recently released on a murder charge, get's pulled over on two occasions for speeding and is brought to the police station for questioning.
    No charges have been filed. The same police spokesman gave two different accounts one contradicting the other on what the next phase was.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts

Re: Zimmerman again!

Really?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Turns out there was no gun and Zimmerman was released.

What we have here was probably a set up.

His wife left him before the Trayvon Martin incident and recently filed for Divorce.
    It was probably explained to her that because she left before that she would have no claim to any income that Zimmerman would make after that. No piece of the Book and TV deal.

So the move was to create a confrontation and call the police to be able to make a claim later.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Anthony, how long will you defend this out of control ass? He punched/pushed the father in law. He is shown destroying his wife's iPAD, he made threats to the father and in the course of a four week period in addition to the speeding tickets for 'excessive speed' he gets one of them (tickets) as he was looking to get a new gun.
    In my work he would be classified as having either one of two conditions as displayed by he behavior. One would Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Histrionic Personality Disorder. Each would manifest itself in a more dramatic sense with the removal of the catalyst that prompted the spotlight to be shown and keeping him in the news as some type of hero/victim.

More violence shown. Instead of defending this guy , Anthony, take a logical look at him.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop

His wife left him before the Trayvon Martin incident and recently filed for Divorce.
    It was probably explained to her that because she left before that she would have no claim to any income that Zimmerman would make after that. No piece of the Book and TV deal.

So the move was to create a confrontation and call the police to be able to make a claim later.
    That's a possibility but not the only one. Just as there were no all good or all bad players in the original TM incident, its doubtful that there are any here.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    Anthony, how long will you defend this out of control ass? He punched/pushed the father in law. He is shown destroying his wife's iPAD, he made threats to the father and in the course of a four week period in addition to the speeding tickets for 'excessive speed' he gets one of them (tickets) as he was looking to get a new gun.
    In my work he would be classified as having either one of two conditions as displayed by he behavior. One would Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Histrionic Personality Disorder. Each would manifest itself in a more dramatic sense with the removal of the catalyst that prompted the spotlight to be shown and keeping him in the news as some type of hero/victim.

More violence shown. Instead of defending this guy , Anthony, take a logical look at him.

The man was found innocent and rightly so.

Him getting a speeding ticket is something that happens to 100's of thousands of people in the USA every week.

Buying a gun is a right and frankly considering all of the death threats against him the smart move.

The alleged attack on his father in law is pure he said/she said. The police always tend to side on the side of the female on these cases and the fact they let Mr. Zimmerman go speaks volumes.

BTW In the USA you are innocent until proven guilty. Even with your School yard Psych evaluation.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Starter

That's a possibility but not the only one. Just as there were no all good or all bad players in the original TM incident, its doubtful that there are any here.
    In all sincerity I thank you for the compliment of my "school yard psych" evaluation". With all my efforts to stoop to that level you again, not just this time but ,oh so many others don't understand the simplicity with which I have tried to explain to you on the characteristic traits of people like Zimmerman.

I'm glad you decided to nitpick so much of my post and I imagine that you do not realize that your inadvertent remarks pertaining to a four week period actually bolsters what I have suggested not minimizing it.

Oh, the divorce was announced yesterday and the show of aggression by Zimmerman, smashing her 'phone to pieces that the police are now unable (as yet ) to put the film together. Fortunately, there already is film.

Hitting the father in law, yes it was recorded.

So go on and with your personal crusade as well as that of Starter in trying to make a victim out of a criminal.

You theorized and he (Starter) agreed to some type of conspiracy. That is so funny it does not deserve a response. All it does is make me more reluctant to actually say what I really believe.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter

In all sincerity I thank you for the compliment of my "school yard psych" evaluation". With all my efforts to stoop to that level you again, not just this time but ,oh so many others don't understand the simplicity with which I have tried to explain to you on the characteristic traits of people like Zimmerman.

I'm glad you decided to nitpick so much of my post and I imagine that you do not realize that your inadvertent remarks pertaining to a four week period actually bolsters what I have suggested not minimizing it.

Oh, the divorce was announced yesterday and the show of aggression by Zimmerman, smashing her 'phone to pieces that the police are now unable (as yet ) to put the film together. Fortunately, there already is film.

Hitting the father in law, yes it was recorded.

So go on and with your personal crusade as well as that of Starter in trying to make a victim out of a criminal.

You theorized and he (Starter) agreed to some type of conspiracy. That is so funny it does not deserve a response. All it does is make me more reluctant to actually say what I really believe.

You are more than welcome to post a link to the recording of George Zimmerman striking his Father-In-Law.
    Go right ahead. Lets see it.

Oh wait. That video doesn't exist. Just like the gun his estranged wife said he threatened them with.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-soon/2800397/

Now what is more important is that your OK.

With all that knee-jerking and bad landings from all the jumping to conclusions I fear that you are going to hurt yourself.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts

Not so quick there Vop... this guy has SPEEDING TICKETS!

I'll prepare a noose. Someone look for the appropriate tree

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Not so quick there Vop... this guy has SPEEDING TICKETS!

I'll prepare a noose. Someone look for the appropriate tree

Holy Crap!

He was written up for 1 speeding Ticket. B.F.D.!!!