Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    I'm glad that Michael Waltrip doesn't have to face this jury !
    He would get the death sentence for a traffic accident
    I wouldn't worry, if the shoe were on the other foot, or on the foot of someone they were connected to, most of the people calling for Michael's execution would suddenly remember the importance of the "presumed innocent" clause.

Just remember the Duke Lacrosse players.

Although, I had a friend years ago get off of a probable DUI charge because after his accident near his home, he walked to his apartment before the cops got to to the scene and there was enough doubt that he might have gotten wasted back at his apartment to get him off the charge.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I reserve my constitutional right to judge MW in the court of public opinion.
    Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead... the wicked witch is dead...!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Michael's just going to plead No Contest to the charge, reckless driving. A truth NASCAR fans have know for years.
    Racing season is soon upon us!:smokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul
    Michael's just going to plead No Contest to the charge, reckless driving. A truth NASCAR fans have know for years.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceFanStan
    I'm glad that Michael Waltrip doesn't have to face this jury !
    He would get the death sentence for a traffic accident !
    Hang em high!!!

The kicker is he didn't notify the police right away. Wanted to sober up first.
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe he is good friends with Little Al

David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A woman who arrived on the scene a few minutes after the accident and does not want to be identified, said Waltrip climbed out the windshield and was bleeding. She said she talked with him and then he started to walk home. She did not want to comment about his condition or reveal the statement that she told Highway Patrol officers on the scene.
    Probably told the cop he was just tired and a little banged up and that he just wanted to go home and sleep(it off). lol
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am absolutely amazed Waltrip climbed from that car uninjured. Those air bags and seatbelts saved him that night, though whatever kind of SUV that is, the state of the cage around the driver is concerning.

I think the part that is troubling, like most others here, is definately why not call the police when you got home?? A mile from home, I definately understand wanting to just get there, but you gotta call the cops...unless, again like everyone here said, there's more to the story. It's not like he went home, went to bed and called in the morning, even that might be somewhat understandable, but it was 8:30 that night! And what did he think was going to happen to the SUV? Abandon it?

Odd, just odd.

I too will be curious to see how DW and the rest of the Fox yahoos elaborate on this one.
    #01CupFan for '07 :mark:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Like Stan, I don't see anything sinister here. Maybe one should consider he was ashamed and embarrassed. With all the stress he's under and the year he's having, this should not be a surprise. If something like that happened to me, I would just want to go home and not see anybody nor talk to anyone. Yes I would know I would have to deal with the car at some point, but for the moment, I would just want to be left alone.
    żQuién es el que anda aquí?