Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts

Re: The Frustration Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chac47
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Frustrating that after 3 weeks the new car smell in my new car is starting to fade away already
    Do you actually like the new car smell or does the fading away just mean your car isn't brand new anymore. If you like the new car smell.
    idea: Develop a sprayable version of the toxic (to some) gassing off odours of new components, polishes and materials. Another option would be to drive the new cars of chemical sensitive owners for a few weeks until the 'new car smell' dissipates. I'd pay someone to do that. They'd have to do the driving when traffic volumes were at lowest, probably early am.
    I read somewhere that one already exists - available to 'the trade' only!
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[quote=D-Type]
    Quote Originally Posted by chac47
    Quote Originally Posted by "555-04Q2":3p3skikb
    Frustrating that after 3 weeks the new car smell in my new car is starting to fade away already
    Do you actually like the new car smell or does the fading away just mean your car isn't brand new anymore. If you like the new car smell.
    idea: Develop a sprayable version of the toxic (to some) gassing off odours of new components, polishes and materials. Another option would be to drive the new cars of chemical sensitive owners for a few weeks until the 'new car smell' dissipates. I'd pay someone to do that. They'd have to do the driving when traffic volumes were at lowest, probably early am.
    I read somewhere that one already exists - available to 'the trade' only![/quote:3p3skikb]

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ok, so often threads are going down the toilet with members getting personal and off topic.

So this thread is meant for you to post your frustrations in instead. No personal attacks on other forum members, no vulgar language, just a place for your fingers to vent off that your mind is thinking in the heat of the moment.

I'll start it off...

I hate the "F" button on my keyboard. Why is it where it is? It should be where the "K" button is!
    And why am I limited to 3 smileys in my posts when I want to use 500000056325327?

:
    I'm frustrated by the high almighty plethora of inane comments I see from those without an iota of intelligence and don't even have a name ,just digits and a letter.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

I'm frustrated that some people ^ can't see past the fact that behind user names, there are real people with real names here. But there are idiots who can't grasp the concept that there are human beings behind the keyboards of other computers.

Oh the genius of stupidity.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

#like
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'm frustrated that some people ^ can't see past the fact that behind user names, there are real people with real names here. But there are idiots who can't grasp the concept that there are human beings behind the keyboards of other computers.

Oh the genius of stupidity.
    Double standards frustrate me. Ignorance frustrates me. Lying frustrates me. Attempts at superiority frustrates ^ me when the unintelligible is considered through narcissism to be a form of wit , that prior statements of omitting from the conversation others forum members are clearly insincere and all that is emitted is grandiose self indulgence as mentioned. Oh, did I not say that it frustrates me?Oh, apartheid frustrates me too.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts

“If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Hey Schmenke," sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" Sarcasm frustrates me too. Especially when the one dishing it out hides behind the pretense of the informed, or so it appears.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts

Steady on boys, some of these remarks are getting a bit too personal.

/moderator
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by D-Type
    Steady on boys, some of these remarks are getting a bit too personal.

/moderator
    May I use profanity since it is allowed in other threads? I'm serious.