Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    How about someone who has beaten Massa fair and square as his team mate, knows how to play second fiddle to a world champion, is a decent guy, good car developer and team player?

Yes of course, I am talking of Fisico.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would go for Bourdais for 2008, now that TC is gone, he would be really fresh from non TC driving, plus he's french he must get along with Jean Toad
    Eau Rouge@Spa-Francorchamps

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Kimi has quick laps mixed with average laps. You never see him do faster laps one after the other ala Alonso, Schumacher, Senna, Prost etc. He is quick, but consistancy is an issue.
    Not true at all. I have alot of lap time data from 2006 and 2005 to prove it.
    J

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Let's correct you here. First, I'm a Ferrari fan and a Massa supporter due to him driving for Ferrari. The same goes for Kimi who now drives for my beloved Ferrari, even though he is not my favourite driver by a long shot.
    Well, you could have fooled me. Its pretty damn hard to find support for Kimi in your posts. But come on, just show me one post, that should be easy.

7 years of watching Kimi driving has proven my opinion on his consistancy, go back in history and prove me wrong if you like with past telemetry. The last two races Kimi has been brilliantly consistant, but two races does not a consistant driver make.
    This is not how it goes, buddy. If you state something that you claim is based on facts, then you must hit the facts on the table. I dont have access to past telemetry (which you probably have access to) but with all due respect, its your job to prove your point.

You can always say that the claim is just what you think. You are entitled to your thoughts.

And FYI, Ive watched Kimi´s career since karting. I know why you compare him to Jenson, your reasons are obvious. I could do the same and be comparing Massa to Irvine or Barrichello, they all are very nice lapdogs and a proven record in that. But I dont, I dont have any need to piss you off. I think Massa should be given a fair chance, but he better start producing something pretty damn fast. Like in Bahrain next Sunday. Note: not on Friday or Saturday, on Sunday.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Well, you could have fooled me. Its pretty damn hard to find support for Kimi in your posts. But come on, just show me one post, that should be easy.
    So just because you support someone you are not allowed to be critical of them
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.