Thread: Motorcycle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Motorcycle

A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions. This is the most affordable vehicle to every category of people. It is small in size and few space is sufficient for parking.

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    I'm puzzled. What relevance does this post and indeed this thread have to a forum titled "Motorsport history" and described as "A place to talk about the history of all types of motorsport."? The content of the post appears to me to have absolutely no historical relevance.

jeevan, can you please explain your reasons for posting it?
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeevan
    A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions. This is the most affordable vehicle to every category of people. It is small in size and few space is sufficient for parking.
    Really?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Well, jeevan has not replied after 10 days so I have decided he doesn't really have any interest in talking about any form of motor sport so I have banned him.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.